THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this whole Last Dance didn't play out so public in real time, they might've got them.

Probably a reason why the Bulls haven't landed big free agents ever.
You know Mike and Scottie probly spread it thru the league not to F with the bulls long as they had the same ownership/management

Still can't believe they let some random dude from Chicago be a part of the doc.
He don't even live there still. "FORMER Chicago resident" >D
EWBF-jmXkAI6x9F

Ethan brought up how players are more loyal and care more about their shoe companies than the teams they play for, despite what fans think, and that stuff like the friction between management and player is a primary reason why that occurs.

Was reminded of that hearing about how MICHAEL JORDAN and PHIL DAMN JACKSON are having issues with management.

Dope first two episodes but here some funny thoughts:

-Mike made it into playoffs with 30-52 records, weak conference
-MIke put up godly numbers but got swept by 4 hall of famers
-Mike needed Scottie and stated he needed MOAR Help
-MIke felt Scottie should fit in and not fit out when Mike was making 33 mill a year and Pip was making 2.9 mill
-MIke lost game 1 of a playoff game and then played golf with a guy that was defending him, how could he, they suppose to hate each other off the court.

Sounds similar to stuff ya kill Bron here for daily, Bulls lucky they missed the social media era

-MIke felt Scottie should fit in and not fit out when Mike was making 33 mill a year and Pip was making 2.9 mill
-MIke lost game 1 of a playoff game and then played golf with a guy that was defending him, how could he, they suppose to hate each other off the court.

Sounds similar to stuff ya kill Bron here for daily, Bulls lucky they missed the social media era
I mean, you're not 100% wrong. But as long as they still won two 3 peats, the social media era wouldn't have been able to take that away from them

lol bro this ain’t about lebron

Still can't believe they let some random dude from Chicago be a part of the doc.
He don't even live there still. "FORMER Chicago resident" >D
EWBF-jmXkAI6x9F

I thought that was weird. Also what was up with that random white politician from Arkansas? Scottie probably didn’t have any words for him because he didn’t know who he was

Has LeBron ever claimed to be the Goat?

Cause I know damn well inside his head LeBron believes that he's the Goat.

I thought that was weird. Also what was up with that random white politician from Arkansas? Scottie probably didn’t have any words for him because he didn’t know who he was
At least he was Governor of the state, it made sense. But for Chicago they couldn't find the former Senator of Illinois or something?

I mean, you're not 100% wrong. But as long as they still won two 3 peats, the social media era wouldn't have been able to take that away from them

People really wanna act like they weren't calling MJ selfish, and that you can't win with him before Phil and Pip matured. He took his share of barbs as well.

"After I won in 2016, that made me the GOAT". He's a damn fool for that.
Lol, ain't nothing wrong with him thinking he's the GOAT.

But he pounding his chest after that victory... then got bounced by KD the next two years.

Certain posters in here trying to be real slick in shifting the topic of conversation from Michael to LeBron but EYE for one am not falling for it. THEY know who they are.

Bron my guy, not trying to make it about him, Im 31, I only remember as a kid MIke's last 3 and I was 8-10 in that time, just pointing out, crazy, 30 some years later, Slander is still the same from one great to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom