THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen if we can get Lavine without giving up Mitch or RJ then I’m all for it. Would move RJ to his natural position.

Everything depends on our draft position

Its weird how Kobe passes a couple of months ago and a lot of things are happening in the world right now. I still think of his passing like damn it’s still surreal

Its weird how Kobe passes a couple of months ago and a lot of things are happening in the world right now. I still think of his passing like damn it’s still surreal
Yea it really doesn't even feel like it happened this year let alone just 3 months ago given everything that's happened since...

Wildest start to a year I can ever remember for sure.

I swear I had dejavu when I read sports psychologist and immediately thought I was ready an update about Fultz :smh:

I have no problem with him focusing on improving what he’s good at. Him getting better at finishingand FTs allows him to be more aggressive at everything else. Should he needs shooting more jumpers yes, but I’d rather him have that aggressive mindset when doing it rather than being passive and throwing it up to make everyone shut up

He’s ready to make that rookie to 2nd year leap

Dude, not that Avy :emoji_broken_heart:

Ben made some strides this year with driving to the lane and finishing. Nobody is seeing him as a one on one defender either(he’s as good as anyone on ball IMO). I’m over hoping he becomes a consistent jump shooter, he just needs to keep improving his finishing abilities in transition and getting to the hoop in half court. He can tighten up that handle too

I do agree with the handles not being grate, he can't take his man off the dribble unless he has a head start. His handles are not that great and his half court playmaking abilities needs improvement as well. Although him being aggressive is helping that, but more similar to what Westbrook provides than being an orchestrator like a J Kidd.

They calling lavine a star?
56023F1B-46A8-49E8-A0EB-FF57F894FE0D.gif

Jay Williams. :smokin :smokin

And he changed his answer mid-response once the interviewer interjected with what he thought Draymond was going to say. He wanted KD to say he’d be a Warrior for life.

Also, Draymond will be a Laker.

Listen it didn’t work out with Melo and the city still loves him. Despite him being a major ball hog after that one run.

KD and Kyrie talk a lot of BS. They didn’t want to deal with NY media and be in the spotlight. They took the easy way out while making a bunch of bull**** excuses. Such as the practice court being too far and culture being better (which is definitely true but they went along and got Kenny fired and are about to trade the whole team).

They are better off in BK where no one will care if they win or lose.

What about the Nets having a way better roster that either can surround Kyrie and KD or can be used as assets to get a third guy? What about the Nets having a way better organization top to bottom? Why not bring those two things up?

Sure winning in MSG vs Barclays is totally different, but the Nets are in a way better position to actually contend than the Knicks. Smart decision by both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom