THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr run to the car to make a phone while crying really running his mouth still..

least I hope he popped a mint

Getting Khufu'd and DC'd at the same time

I just peeped the last page (39) and the first couple on the second to last and had to stop. They really turned a documentary about the Bulls 97-98 seaosn into a race thread.

Any time you see “Cool. R U Black?” in a thread, you already know what time it is. And there’s still eight parts (4 airings) left. I guess after next Sunday when Rodman is the topic it’ll be about gender and sexuality :lol:

I just peeped the last page (39) and the first couple on the second to last and had to stop. They really turned a documentary about the Bulls 97-98 seaosn into a race thread.

Any time you see “Cool. R U Black?” in a thread, you already know what time it is. And there’s still eight parts (4 airings) left. I guess after next Sunday when Rodman is the topic it’ll be about gender and sexuality :lol:

Once Khufu enters a thread it's a wrap :lol:

khufu khufu’d and nawghty took the flame and ran with it

Question why is Draymond relevant after the season he just had?

This season should have been the season to elevate his career to another level.

Instead he took the Steph Curry route and faked injury so he didn't half to play.

I thought Draymond supposed to be the gritty one? That **** weak af.

Proved Barkley right by averaging a triple single

Question why is Draymond relevant after the season he just had?

This season should have been the season to elevate his career to another level.

Instead he took the Steph Curry route and faked injury so he didn't half to play.

I thought Draymond supposed to be the gritty one? That **** weak af.

Proved Barkley right by averaging a triple single
man ain’t nobody gonna remember this season. everyone forgot about this season and everything as soon as gobert got covid.

Khufu hasn't posted in S&T since that day everyone roasted him. :lol:

I don’t know exactly what happened in the incident you’re referring to but that must be why he constantly refers to this thread and the regulars as the “worst on NT”, “toxic misogynists” And “racists” with some flavorful adjectives in front of it.

edit: didn’t see dacomeup dacomeup ‘s post. I wasn’t sure if I was misremembering but I’m glad that I’m not alone :lol:

I think he calls the regulars in this thread “The Mean Girls” too

I don’t know exactly what happened in the incident you’re referring to but that must be why he constantly refers to this thread and the regulars as the “worst on NT”, “toxic misogynists” And “racists” with some flavorful adjectives in front of it.

edit: didn’t see dacomeup dacomeup ‘s post. I wasn’t sure if I was misremembering but I’m glad that I’m not alone :lol:

tenor.gif

Yes, it is part of the game, but it's not the reason KD and Kyrie are disliked.
It's their immaturity, their ego, their lack of leadership and lack of honesty with their teammates.
I don't disagree. Just a case of the tail wagging the dog if you ask me.

Mean Girls thing definitely happened :lol:

I've never seen anyone work so hard to antagonize people who are on the same side as him. This thread is pretty progressive and he used to act like it's Breitbart. When someone does post something ignorant, they get called out on it. That Duke guy showed up and was out of pocket and he got roasted and banned pretty quickly. Anyway, Khufu had been going on and on for weeks/months with the same BS every day, but after pages 121-125 of this thread, he finally took his ball and went home. :lol: Hasn't posted in here ever since.

Pretty sure khufu got banned from the coronavirus thread because he said he wouldn't be sad if white people died from it, and they had it coming or something.

I would pull the receipts but I'm pretty sure Meth deleted them.

I've never seen anyone work so hard to antagonize people who are on the same side as him. This thread is pretty progressive and he used to act like it's Breitbart. When someone does post something ignorant, they get called out on it. That Duke guy showed up and was out of pocket and he got roasted and banned pretty quickly. Anyway, Khufu had been going on and on for weeks/months with the same BS every day, but after pages 121-125 of this thread, he finally took his ball and went home. :lol: Hasn't posted in here ever since.

Did duke get banned or his exposure had him run away? :lol: Pretty sure someone found his podcast and twitter and that set it off :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom