THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ladies, let's have a party."

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

giphy.gif

Like I said before, guys like Kobe, Demar, Luka, Russ, two motion shooters, are not good 3ball shooters. Kawhi had to completely overhaul his ****

unless Jordan would of changed his technique it wouldn’t happen. BuT he was so good in the middy who cares lol
One of my favorite videos on shooting online.

For any student of the game.

He’d been right there with Bron since 2014. I always felt it was a toss up...between him & Steph from 2016 forward. With Bron right there in the mix. Those 3...to me, sat at that table. But what KD did in the ‘17 finals...should’ve been enough to move that needle. And it didn’t in the public’s eye :lol:. And he resented it. Draymond speaks to that exact thing. Steve Kerr did. A lot of them did.

I keep telling y’all, how important it was to KD to get that recognition of “best player in the world” title. Especially after what he did directly against Bron. That was the fulfillment part he never got. And it bothered him.

And that's KD's problem. How did he not have the foresight to see by going to GS he was hurting his chances at being recognized as the best player in the league. Honestly, everyone saw how ridiculous of a move it was, except KD and his people. That piece talking about how he was surprised at all the hate and how he was yelling at his guy Rich Kleinman for letting him make the move to GS was ridiculous. If that's true, this guy is delusional.

Lebron was going toe to toe with him in the finals with a worse supporting cast (he did get outplayed by KD). Obviously, people aren't going to give KD the crown. Don't you argue Curry is the most important player on the Warriors.

Jeff Van Gundy's name seems to get thrown around for every job opportunity, but he hasn't coached in 13 years. Does he even want to get back into it?

doesn't he coach the 18u USA team? I know you mean NBA coaching, but I think that might be why people speculate he's still interested in coaching

doesn't he coach the 18u USA team? I know you mean NBA coaching, but I think that might be why people speculate he's still interested in coaching

Yeah I was gonna write NBA in there but it seems like his name has been brought up for NBA jobs for over a decade now. I wonder if he's content with broadcasting at this point.

I think JVG was waiting for his daughter to graduate HS but I'm not sure about recently. I think he's highly selective because he has a cushy job.

Would be hilarious to see him on the Nets sidelines.

The Ringer's Bill Simmons is joined by Chad Ford to revisit the 2003 NBA draft and discuss some of the subplots and legends from that draft class before redrafting the top 14 lottery picks.

2003 Redraftables: LeBron Arrives, Darko vs. Melo, Wade The Sleeper + the First “Modern” NBA Draft with Chad Ford | Book of Basketball 2.0 from Book of Basketball 2.0 | Podbay https://podbay.fm/podcast/1483525141/e/1587500959

I still think Draymond was wilding cussing out KD and not wanting to apologize. Even with the back story making it seem like KD is/was irritable.
I'd like to see the reaction had Dray found a streaking Looney or Klay instead of fumbling the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom