THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShamefulWhiteKitten-size_restricted.gif

I'd like to see the reaction had Dray found a streaking Looney or Klay instead of fumbling the ball.

I agree. Draymond messed up. It’s ok. But it looks like he doubled on Durant having a foot out the door and it snowballed. Would KD have left anyways? I think so

Draymond talking about that first part of that 2017 season being rough with KD and Steph trying to defer to each other until the Christmas Day game....

They were 27-4 at that point...while ironing out the kinks :lol:

I still think Draymond was wilding cussing out KD and not wanting to apologize. Even with the back story making it seem like KD is/was irritable.
With his personality it’s gotta be tough to hold your tongue if you’re used to Klay & Steph & now you have a guy that gets bothered at what ESPN & twitter are saying about him. He’s on a max deal and won finals MVP. That’s an entirely different level of “disease of more”

With his personality it’s gotta be tough to hold your tongue if you’re used to Klay & Steph & now you have a guy that gets bothered at what ESPN & twitter are saying about him. He’s on a max deal and won finals MVP. That’s an entirely different level of “disease of more”

and at the same time Draymond said he learned a level of patience playing with the young guys.

I still think Draymond was wilding cussing out KD and not wanting to apologize. Even with the back story making it seem like KD is/was irritable.

Oh, he was def wilding. I like the context he put it in...cuz that was real, and confirms what KD, Kerr, Steph, David west were hinting too.

I like how he explicitly mentioned David West comments...and how it related to the environment in 17-18....which led to the 18-19 stuff.

I used to shoot from my chest until maybe sixth grade. My jump shots were either in or missed BADLY. But after I changed my jump shot I became a good shooter.

Young kids in my hood used to shoot 2-hand underhand from between the legs and call it a diaper shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom