THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Man I forgot about Van Exel in Portland. Used to mess with the small Lefty Combo of him and Damon

:pimp: @ 2:46 - The pass from Telfair. He was so good at deception man.

:lol: Anytime Dickau was on Damon he saw blood

I knew you would appreciate that vid :lol: That Blazers Team was cheeks but you can’t tell me they weren’t fun as hell. Damon/NVE/Zbo/Ruben Patterson/Abdur-Rahim/D.Miles/Derek Anderson

:lol: He might be hyping it with the ranking but still :pimp:

Bro...do they even go down that far?!?!?

Present a better alternative......
Not constant isos.

So far, this has gone exactly like how it used to go with me and my former vitriol for Kobe.
-me: "He needs to stop shooting out of triple teams."
- them: "Who the hell else is he going to pass to?"
- me: "Then he can't blame anyone for standing around on offene, and we can't blame them, either. He's creating that dynamic by being a black hole."
-them: "Your ball movement desire and team concepts are so dated, dude. 😂"

2 key differences between those conversations that used to take place about Kobe that are now taking place about James Har_en:
1. Ateam just had a dynamic run with team ball. That wasn't the case at the time that these conversations were taking place regarding Kobe.

2. James Har_en is literally playing with another EXTREMELY talented player. That wasn't the case during these Kobe convos.

So following the previous template, is that what's next? "Dude, ball movement is so Jerry West. Get with the times. 😂" Or will it be mocking/minimizing the teammates, sticking with the idea that he really does HAVE to do it hisself?

Not constant isos.

So far, this has gone exactly like how it used to go with me in my vitriol of for Kobe.
- "He needs to stop shooting out of triple teams."
- "Who the hell else is he going to pass to?"
- "Then he can't blame anyone for standing around on offene, and we can't blame them, either. He's creating that dynamic by being a black hole."
- "Your ball movement desire and team concepts are so dated, dude. 😂"

2 key differences between those conversations that used to take place about Kobe that are now taking place about James Har_en are that a team just had a dynamic run with team ball where there wasn't the case at the time that these conversations were taken place regarding Kobe.

And then a second difference is that James Har_en is literally playing with another EXTREMELY talented player, where tjat wasn't the case during these Kobe convos.

So following the previous template, is that what's next? 'Dude, ball movement is so Jerry West. Get with the times. 😂" Or will it be mocking/minimizing the teammates, sticking with the idea that he really does HAVE to do it hisself?
I damn sure was about to hit you with the, "BUt look at your avi" sooner or later. :rofl:

EWbKlz_UwAADGIk

Honestly thought he was wearing a bullet-proof vest here until I enlarged the photo and looked closer.

Dray does great interviews. He's the only one from the warrriors that's gonna give honest answers. He speak the language more than Steph and Klay. It is interesting he said "Aye Lebron has changed the mindset of us athletes". That's from a rival, it's funny when some fans try to deny it.

The stuff between him and KD is crazy. Dray does have insecurity and a role player complex. :lol:

It's always 2 sides but again Dray the only one that's gonna be real about it.

Steph is the Derek Jeter of the NBA. He's not going to say anything controversial or eye brow raising.

Klay is just Klay. :lol:

Steph is the Derek Jeter of the NBA. He's not going to say anything controversial or eye brow raising.
Posterboy for a team's successful championship run even though others were mostly responsible?

Seems legit.

Well, except for Jeter's championship MVP. Aside from that 1, though, Jeter was indeed on a bunch of championship teams where someone else won the MVP even though he was the poster boy for all the team's success during his time.

I can see the parallel.

Posterboy for a team's successful championship run even though others were mostly responsible?

Seems legit.

Well, except for Jeter's championship MVP. Aside from that 1, though, Jeter was indeed on a bunch of championship teams where someone else won the MVP even though he was the poster boy for all the team's success during his time.

I can see the parallel.

And yet somehow both guys teammates said the championship runs wouldn't have been possible without them

Their teammates sing countless praise about their contributions.

Seems legit.

I can see the parallel.
And yet somehow both guys teammates said the championship runs wouldn't have been possible without them

Both are cream of the crop. I am by no means a baseball historian but in terms of individual accomplishments and all-time ranking, wouldn't Steph be higher all-time and at his position in his respective sport in comparison Jeter? This all-based on my vague perception and knowledge of baseball some very hasty Google searches so please enlighten me.

LeBron has a good record off the court sans the decision and his pro China comments

Him trying to trademark “Taco Tuesday” was pretty lame, IMO, but forgivable.

I’ve always given LeBron his due for being an overall good dude. I find some of his antics annoying sometimes, but from what I can tell he’s a good husband, father and citizen and can’t ask for much more than that.

Absolutely. It would be silly for me or anyone to say that they could have won those championships without Steph, which is why that's not what I said.

And me making sure to point that out to others before has been responded with "Oh, you and your semantics."

It's not a matter of semantics. I didn't say that they could have won those championships without him. I said what I said, and didn't say what I didn't say. 🤙

Absolutely. It would be silly for me or anyone to say that they could have won those championships without Steph, which is why that's not what I said.

And me making sure to point that out to others before has been responded with "Oh, you and your semantics."

It's not a matter of semantics. I didn't say that they could have won those championships without him. I said what I said, and didn't say what I didn't say. 🤙

Don't throw a rock and then hide your hand. You were trying to insinuate that Steph was unjustly the posterboy because apparently others did more.

The entire system works because of Steph Curry which allows for the other guys to flourish as they have.

There is no Golden State Warriors dynasty without Steph Curry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom