THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, then all I have to say about that is “thanks, KD.” Game was pretty fun for us Clippers fans :lol:

To be fair...the Warriors were still up 31, in that game :lol:. So even with him being passive, silky and turning the ball over...they were still up big.

But yeah. He was checked out, and trying to prove a point. Think he got ejected in game 1, If I’m not mistaken

i don't exactly know what my brother does but it’s something in construction and he gets to live on-site. #RentFree for real :lol:

-EDIT-
Not same building.

Last edited:
I get a lot of “shut up and dribble” vibes from certain posters in this thread. These dudes aren’t robots. They have egos and opinions of self just like we all do. Imagine someone typing “he’s just a role player” like Draymond hasn’t won on every level. :rofl: Everybody on a team has a role to play. Hell, if you work at a job you have a role to play. Some of y’all really are wild.

I get a lot of “shut up and dribble” vibes from certain posters in this thread. These dudes aren’t robots. They have egos and opinions of self just like we all do. Imagine someone typing “he’s just a role player” like Draymond hasn’t won on every level. :rofl: Everybody on a team has a role to play. Hell, if you work at a job you have a role to play. Some of y’all really are wild.
Shut up and post

Was reading an r/nba thread and kind of forgot that back in the day, players were only awarded two free throws when fouled on a three-point attempt. Could you imagine if that rule were in place today lol. Hacking dudes on the perimeter would be more unbearable than Hack-a-Shaq.

Was reading an r/nba thread and kind of forgot that back in the day, players were only awarded two free throws when fouled on a three-point attempt. Could you imagine if that rule were in place today lol. Hacking dudes on the perimeter would be more unbearable than Hack-a-Shaq.
Hack-a-...Steph?

California’s COVID numbers are starting to look better. If it continues in that direction, I‘M expecting to see phased-in reopening starting in May, but probably not until mid-month.

Damb. I randomly clicked on an Up In Smoke Tour 2001 youtube clip and ****. I didn't know I needed that pick me up. No phones out recording either. For some reason that got me ****ed up

When the EMP (Experience Music Project) opened in Seattle in 2000, Paul Allen ran a series of concerts at Memorial Stadium right next door. I went, and somehow managed to get into the limited VIP section up front (it was first come, first served). The lineup:

Filter (yeah, who remembers them)
Kid Rock
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Up In Smoke (a shortened version, but they deviated from their tour just to do this because he paid Dre, like, half a million dollars to do it)
Metallica

One of the greatest concert experiences of my life, and the best sound system I've ever heard. A lot of it is on YouTube.

When the EMP (Experience Music Project) opened in Seattle in 2000, Paul Allen ran a series of concerts at Memorial Stadium right next door. I went, and somehow managed to get into the limited VIP section up front (it was first come, first served). The lineup:

Kid Rock
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Up In Smoke (a shortened version, but they deviated from their tour just to do this because he paid Dre, like, half a million dollars to do it)
Metallica

One of the greatest concert experiences of my life, and the best sound system I've ever heard. A lot of it is on YouTube.

The should have let them curse though :lol:

Kid Rock
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Metallica

I remember Filter :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom