THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fam holding up out there big dawg? They say Cali ain’t too bad for a big state

Doing all right. Have our moments of being really sick of each other and/or sick of being at home, like I suspect most families do, but I honestly was expecting worse when lock down became official. Helps that we have a pool and the weather has been nice. Still, I take my son for drives a lot just to get out. Thanks for asking.

That is true about CA, which is why I think the Governor and Mayor of LA are still playing things cautiously and looking at a really measured approach to reopening. From what I understand, CA, WA and Oregon have pledged to coordinate about it to at least some extent.

Yep. And, when it was announced they wanted to coordinate on the west coast, people still complained that they had no plan. No, all they did was say they planned to work together to re-open when the time was right. They never said they had a plan. The mountain states haven't been hit very hard, so there's a natural barrier there. The Northeast is a mess because of smaller states (physically) and so much interstate commerce. It's more complicated on the east coast. The west coast is in the best shape to re-open.

just my gut feeling, the west coast going to be the last to reopen
would not mind if they shut it down. don't want someone testing positive down the line and have to go back into lockdown. would not be good for silver or the nba

Yep. And, when it was announced they wanted to coordinate on the west coast, people still complained that they had no plan. No, all they did was say they planned to work together to re-open when the time was right. They never said they had a plan. The mountain states haven't been hit very hard, so there's a natural barrier there. The Northeast is a mess because of smaller states (physically) and so much interstate commerce. It's more complicated on the east coast. The west coast is in the best shape to re-open.
MD/DC/VA all got a pact to follow the same plan, lockdown for now ...And the southeast states got the same agreement but in the other direction that’s why NC, GA, FL etc all opening up at the same time

^^^ Not sure yet. Thinking I might go clear with some Vodka/Soda.

The alcohol business definitely seems to be hanging in there. Went to BevMo today, which is doing pick-up for on-line orders only. Probably had like a 100 orders bagged up and ready to go :lol:

^^^ Not sure yet. Thinking I might go clear with some Vodka/Soda.

The alcohol business definitely seems to be hanging in there. Went to BevMo today, which is doing pick-up for on-line orders only. Probably had like a 100 orders bagged up and ready to go :lol:
Facts, Liquors stores can’t complain bout losing money these past couple months :lol: ...Funny what the folks in charge deem “essential” tho, but that’s a whole other topic

'Hanging in there' ain't the words. 😂 One of the owners I work for owns 2 of the liquor stores in the town I live in. I promise, the alcohol business is fine. People are just sitting at home drinking their self silly, apparently. 😳👀😂🤷‍♂️🍺🍷

Can neither confirm nor deny that last statement . . .

Facts, Liquors stores can’t complain bout losing money these past couple months :lol: ...Funny what the folks in charge deem “essential” tho, but that’s a whole other topic

Have you managed to keep your rotation in tact throughout these uncertain times? I basically came into this with an clean roster and unlimited cap space so I was hyped. Since then, I’ve found trying to keep up with this many yambs when there’s no end in sight seems futile.

Sometines it feels like the twilight zone because in the back of my mind I’m like “Wait...so all y’all are baking and hopping on a Zoom Happy Hour tonight with a bottle of red wine?” :lol:

Can neither confirm nor deny that last statement . . .
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom