THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to a few podcast over the last couple of days and I just agree with what all these people are saying. There’s just toooo much money at stake to completely cancel a season plus I think the idea of a quarantined nba in like la or Vegas will be explored.

its happening

0B96D654-3F02-40FC-B294-244FC5563DC6.jpeg

Mrs. lawdog like the tropical drinks when the weather gets warm, so I’ve been improving my mixology game during quarantine...
B68C357A-EE94-4BE0-B376-301064634A5D.jpeg

its happening

I don’t doubt the league/owners are pushing in that direction, but I wonder if the players will sign off completely.

Will the ones with families want to leave them for an extended period of the pandemic is still going on? I guess they could bring the families to Vegas or wherever, but that doesn’t seem safe to me.

Also may be a difference between the dudes who are already set financially and those who need the money more.

Have you managed to keep your rotation in tact throughout these uncertain times? I basically came into this with an clean roster and unlimited cap space so I was hyped. Since then, I’ve found trying to keep up with this many yambs when there’s no end in sight seems futile.

Sometines it feels like the twilight zone because in the back of my mind I’m like “Wait...so all y’all are baking and hopping on a Zoom Happy Hour tonight with a bottle of red wine?” :lol:
I got 4 on a weekly rotation...I’m sick of em already but I know it’s more important matters at hand

But when all this bs breaks, I’m smashing a new baddie for 56 days straight :lol: :emoji_smiling_imp: :evil:

Tequila straight?

Can’t do it, man. Vodka (if it’s a good one), Whiskey, Scotch, Rum (again, if it’s a good one) I can drink straight.

Tequila and Gin, no dice (unless I’m already pretty drunk and I get offered a shot).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom