THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s easy to say that now when you’re locked up with no available options but when the public re-opens and da coffers are boomin, your mind state will change, B.
Honestly I was thinking the same before, but the casual liaisons were fun and frequent enough that I could deal. But now that I'm trapped in this house, like Anti said, it's lonely. Would be nice to have someone that checks in for more than ****.
Man, anyone else been busi-ER since quarantine began? I've worked every single day since early February. I was laid off of one of my jobs for 4 days, but I just picked up hours at my other job.

Anyone else?
Everyone I talk to has been saying the same thing. I did too. Mix of the added workload from companies adjusting and people just being able to work more hours from home so they do.

That series was low key fire , pacers went blow for blow with Bron , they had a real shot
Ugliest series in the past 5 years
George hill out for most of the series and kevin love being ice cold made that a tough series.
Oladipo also was getting worse farther the series kept going.

Tequila straight?
That’s the only way to drink cheap tequila...

straight shots, straight to the point.

703-BB6-F5-59-AF-491-E-81-B7-7-E1428-EED97-C.jpg

Man, anyone else been busi-ER since quarantine began? I've worked every single day since early February. I was laid off of one of my jobs for 4 days, but I just picked up hours at my other job.

Anyone else?
I just logged off from work. I have worked 18+ hours every single day since I've been home. There is no real difference between weekdays and weekends anymore.

Log on at seven. Work until 1 am. Sleep. Get up and do it again. Every day.

My local liquor store is closed until further notice. Was mad yesterday because I wanted to drink some whiskey and get trashed.

Hey I love wine. Pinch is one of my favorite places in the city. Amazing soup dumplings and a wine selection that's not rivaled by a lot of places. But a man needs variety. Gotta mix the alcohol source up.
Never heard of this place. On the list it goes.

May be best that we will prob have games without fans for a min. MAGAs won’t be able to call black players N words and Boys anymore.

Who’s playing warzone on PlayStation? Just had a 3k damage 7 kill win in quads. Finally finding my footing on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom