THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Green is on my all-time most frustrating players list. All the athleticism in the world but just never put the work in.

Jeff Green is on my all-time most frustrating players list. All the athleticism in the world but just never put the work in.
It's not even JUST athleticism with him. He has almost all the tools. Highly skilled. He just rarely shows effort. Has no problem coasting.

You really think it’s most of the league? I think there’s plenty of guys like that, but I don’t know if it’s the majority. Lots of NBA players who really love playing the game.

I would lean towards the majority are doing it for the money. Can't blame em though. Takes tireless dedication and sacrifice to be great at anything. But especially when you're in that top 1% of your craft.

Draymond green :lol:
Im all for Ish talking, hyping yourself up and claiming your stake in the league but damn Its pretty obvious what he is/was ; an important role player on an all time great team. Thats facts that he helped them Be a great team but its also kind of facts that he’s pedestrian level Without two of the greatest shooters of all time to pass to.

New episodes tonite :nthat:

5CA04216-9240-4688-9041-AF468802F397.gif

How can you assume he didn't put the work in?

Just because someone isn't as successful doesn't mean it is because a lack of strong work ethic.

Because he just comes and goes. The inconsistency is annoying, which means he doesn't care. That is all related to work ethic.

It's not even JUST athleticism with him. He has almost all the tools. Highly skilled. He just rarely shows effort. Has no problem coasting.

I’ve always thought this about him too but his heart issue made me think a lil differently about it. I do wonder if sometimes he’s a little cautious about overly exerting himself and having something go wrong with his heart. So he kinda just picks and chooses when he gives that effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom