THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still snitching on Lambeer & Mahorn :smh:
Wasn't the only one snitching that ep

IMG_20200427_090147.jpg

:rofl:

So Vinny Johnson was the OG Parker/D-Fish?

Didn't think those Pistons could get any scummier but reading some of the alleged details that led to that almost tragic car episode just before he left Detroit...yikes :sick: :smh:

Was it Craig Sager and not Chuck Daly?

Edit:

Separate incident, I suppose?

He should be perched on a barstool next to his wife, Stacy—a former Bulls dancer 21 years his junior—regaling strangers with a story about Dennis Rodman, who went AWOL from the Pistons in 1993 and planned to commit suicide, until Sager tracked down the Worm on the second floor of a Detroit strip club. “The Landing Strip,” Sager recalls. “He had the gun. He was going to do it. I told him how stupid that would be.”

Last edited:
It's clear some of you don't frequently watch documentaries on the regular. You can't have a 10 hour doc specifically about that 97-98 season. You have to give context and backstories as to how they got in that position. If you're talking about MJ as a whole you can't just contain his whole persona to just basketball. You have to cover him as a global icon. So far I've had zero issues with the structure of this doc and (with only 4 episodes in) I consider this one of the best docs ever created. Why? Because it accomplished what it set out to do. To give context as to why MJ is the goat.

I want to hear Steve Kerr talk about getting punched by Jordan
There’s definitely a clip of him but I can’t find it, here’s the transcript

It was no secret that Rodman tried to kill himself in his car during that time. It was mentioned in another doc. Not really ground breaking news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom