THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the NBA should continue in June and the playoffs only start in July KD and Kyrie could potentially return for the playoffs, if the Nets make the 8th seed?!?!?! I am sure they both are watching the Bulls documentary, so what better motivation to win the title as the 8th seed than the potential upcoming opportunity!

So Vinny Johnson was the OG Parker/D-Fish?

Didn't think those Pistons could get any scummier but reading some of the alleged details that led to that almost tragic car episode just before he left Detroit...yikes :sick: :smh:
When I was in Highschool, one of my teachers was a basketball fan. He let us know Jordan was gambler etc. One of the stories he told us was that Dennis Rodmans wife cheated on him which lead to him almost killing himself. We didn't believe any of it cause we were young and couldn't believe that the NBA would allow any of that to happen, but as we got older, we started to see the real truth.

Often r outside perspectives needed in order to let jaded insiders know how this are. u don't like it? i get it. i wish the triple black fog 1's had blue air bubble, but jerry went w/ black and i'm okay w/ that.

We will see how many BMORE dudes will be on this doc. :pimp:

If the NBA should continue in June and the playoffs only start in July KD and Kyrie could potentially return for the playoffs, if the Nets make the 8th seed?!?!?! I am sure they both are watching the Bulls documentary, so what better motivation to win the title as the 8th seed than the potential upcoming opportunity!

58ECC15E-52E8-4E01-A7D2-782E5EC5F068.gif

Lol u know KD is coming off an Achilles injury & not playing for like a year, right?

When I was in Highschool, one of my teachers was a basketball fan. He let us know Jordan was gambler etc. One of the stories he told us was that Dennis Rodmans wife cheated on him which lead to him almost killing himself. We didn't believe any of it cause we were young and couldn't believe that the NBA would allow any of that to happen, but as we got older, we started to see the real truth.
That 'basketball is easy, it's all the BS outside of it that you're getting paid for' line he said rang so much truer after learning a bit more about what went on behind the scenes...

Over time I've definitely come to see a lot of 'problem' athletes who got labelled all sorts of things in the press as more misunderstood than anything, not necessarily as straight 'crazy' like so many are portrayed as.

It usually ends up being revealed down the line that a lot of them were dealing with real trying stuff or just end up sick and tired of all the craziness that surrounds athletes lives and look for other outlets like any regular person, healthy or otherwise.

Finding out your wife/BM was getting passed around by your 'brothers' would be enough for many to go off the deep end, can't imagine having it amplified due to being in the public light :sick:

Since they brought on Kerr to interview instead of Kukoc, I wonder if they they have any footage of the Bulls learning Steve's oldest sons name :lol: :nerd:

Bulls just got the guy who convinced Colangelo to trade up for Fultz.
If y'all didn't give up on Fultz and actually worked with him instead of allowing the magic to reap the rewards, he would have solved all of your offensive problems that you're having now.

That 'basketball is eay, it's all the BS outside of it that you're getting paid for' line he said rang so much truer after learning a bit more about what went on behind the scenes...

Over time I've definitely come to see a lot of 'problem' athletes who got labelled all sorts of things in the press as more misunderstood than anything, not necessarily as straight 'crazy' like so many are portrayed as.

It usually ends up being revealed down the line that a lot of them were dealing with real trying stuff or just end up sick and tired of all the craziness that surrounds athletes lives and look for other outlets like any regular person, healthy or otherwise.

Finding out your wife/BM was getting passed around by your 'brothers' would be enough for many to go off the deep end, can't imagine having it amplified due to being in the public light :sick:
Plus, if you noticed that Isiah said: "when Dennis arrived, he was so innocent". Young kid arriving and working with grown men who are partying, drugs alcohol etc. It changes you fast and not always for the good. Plus, Rodman was probably naive like most young men. Thinking he could save some trollop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom