THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell these young dudes get into coding if a 4 year school is too expensive

Honestly, most great companies don't even care about your degree anymore. I went to a university in Ottawa (Shopify HQ) and I know the head of recruitment in Shopify, he says that they would rather find a developer majoring in whatever but builds stuff on the side as passion projects than recruiting people who studied computer science but never built anything.

IBM even removed their requirement to have an undergrad when applying.

1. Read books
2. Invest in yourself
3. If you want to be college-educated get a degree that'll get you into something health care related, something that involves consulting, computer science, or applied math.

Got a homie that stays in some Stanford gear :lol:. Tempted to cop some myself just to troll him
giphy.gif

Serious question, did Iso Joe not manage his money well? His name seems to pop up for every league/tournament involving ex-NBA players. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and just assume its all for the love of the game.
I dont know anything about he has handled his finances, but he is easily the best player of all the retired players. He looked unstoppable in the Big 3 season and finals last year.

I had a speaking engagement to the underclassmen at Howard a couple years ago. Got so much love. Made some amazing connections and friends from that moment. I'll always have love for that school. I'm not sure about their sports program, but I'm glad they secured a top recruit.

Plus A Different World is my ****.

Joe Jesus probably just wants to hoop. It’s hard to stop doing something you’ve been doing for 35 years.

Right and I would guess that’s especially the case for someone like Joe, who didn’t get to dictate the terms on which his NBA career came to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom