THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where a second expansion city would be after Seattle.

I think they want to prop up Mexico City, but IDK.

The talent pool is certainly deeper than the last two times the league expanded. They added two teams in 1995 after adding four teams just five years earlier. Then, they added another one in 2004 during the NBA's worst talent drought since the '70s.

Also, it's worth mentioning that right now is by far the longest the NBA has gone without expanding in its entire history. It's been 16 years, and it would be nearly 20 years by the time new teams would start playing. If anything, this is the ideal time for the league to expand.
Vegas/Vancouver and Seattle...Then move Memphis and New Orleans to the East where they belong

waiting for woj bomb...steve ballmer in talks to buy Magic City
1595869705994.jpeg

Vancouver would be cool (again), but with a Seattle expansion and Portland, you got the PNW already covered. Plus the Raptors seem to have the Canada fanbase covered.

What got me was the other girls would just get up when the song was done but she stayed in my lap and I didn't even think about it. ***** when I say I felt betrayed :rofl: But then I realized I did it to myself and it was a good lesson.

What really hurt though wasn't paying her, it was going home to masturbate after paying her :lol: Really drove home how much of a scam the strip club is. Paying to get blueballed :smh:
She was grimey for doing that to you. Not all dancers will do that btw.

strip club is. Paying to get blueballed :smh:
Eeeeexaaaactly. Bump that. 'S why I've never been unless it was a friend's bday that wanted to go or that's where everyone was going after work some random night or something. Less than half a dozen times my entire life, and didn't even really care those times. It was for friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom