THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just overheard that there were 30,000 new cases of COVID in FL over the past 3 days :wow:

MA had 200 and is considering going back a phase.

She was grimey for doing that to you. Not all dancers will do that btw.
I didn't take it personally. I mean I did in like the first minute but got over it quickly :lol: It's just business.

After talking to the other girls about it, she had a reputation for trapping men. They were all like "Damn she got you? Yeah she does that". Was slightly comforting knowing I wasn't the only fool :lol:

One of the other girls felt bad for me though and was like "What she just did to you is why I always tell a guy when a song is done and ask him if he wants to keep going"

Charge It Credit Card GIF - ChargeIt Charge CreditCard - Discover ...

Last edited:
She was grimey for doing that to you. Not all dancers will do that btw.

I was at Stiletto Atlantic City for a bachelor party and this chick jumped on my lap, sanitized both our hands and reached down my pants and grabbed my ish immediately when it was supposed to be a lap dance. I didn't even get the lap dance. I was like whooooooooa hold up. Chick was going for the grand prize before the song even started.

That place is wild. Girls having threesomes on stage is normal.

Last edited:
I was at Stiletto Atlantic City for a bachelor party and this chick jumped on my lap, sanitized both our hands and reach down my pants and grabbed my ish immediately when it was supposed to be a lap dance. I didn't even get the lap dance. I was like whooooooooa hold up. Chick was going for the grand prize before the song even started.

That place is wild. Girls having threesomes on stage is normal.

y’all ever been to hong kong in TJ?

I usually went to A taste of honey in Long Island before it closed down . Always went up to the hottest chicks and whispered , ' I came here to try to fish sandwich ".

I only have one strip club food experience and if you’ve driven down south along I-95, you’ve seen all the ads for this spot :lol:
9018A601-88D2-499B-84F8-F4A34088BAA4.jpeg

B98659AE-111B-4FBB-BD75-A9EE4838DE79.jpeg

22CCF536-1274-4129-A88E-1B3E778E552E.jpeg

Went there once when I was 18 and visiting friends in Gainesville. We went in, the lights were way too bright, and the girls were methed out. These girls looked like the “after” photo in those anti-drug ads. They had a one drink minimum so we sat at our table drinking water and avoiding eye contact with the girls. After about twenty minutes, bouncer came up and told us to start tipping or go. One of my buddies looks him dead in the eye and says “when the sign said ‘we bare all,’ we thought that meant you’d be naked too.” Guy grabbed a baseball bat and chased us out.

Scarlett’s and Tootsie’s on the other hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom