THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
German Reggie isn’t a wing
Roberson has played 1 game in over 900 days
CP3 isn’t a wing
Dortz is good but he isn’t what you think of when you say okc has playoff level wings
SGA is my man

not seeing this okc wing depth at all
I never said they were “good”. Just bodies you can throw out to matchup with teams like Houston and LAC. They can go smallish and push the pace to keep up

To fully unlock Giannis, he'll need a playmaking guard to run the pick and roll with him.
If only there were a team with max space a year from now who had an elite young playmaking guard who excelled in pick and roll situations... :emoji_thinking: :lol:

Pipe dreams, but still.

Bucks need to avoid the Heat in the 2nd rd at all costs their defensive ability combined with the Bucks propensity to give up so many wide open threes to a team who shoots a great percentage has upset written so over it.

Bucks need to avoid the Heat in the 2nd rd at all costs their defensive ability combined with the Bucks propensity to give up so many wide open threes to a team who shoots a great percentage has upset written so over it.

And the C's need to avoid Philly in the 1st

If only there were a team with max space a year from now who had an elite young playmaking guard who excelled in pick and roll situations... :emoji_thinking: :lol:
giphy.gif
p

Pipe dreams, but still.
I want to believe I know I shouldn’t but I wanna believe

72 hours into official bubble gameplay and Rockets fans decided to be THAT fanbase. This is going to be good.

every day in here its "small ball don't work, they're going to get run out the gym by teams with size" etc etc etc. when we lose it's "see i told you so". when we win it's "well wait until the playoffs".

since we've gone small, we've beat the mavs twice, lakers, celtics twice, jazz twice (they won 1 on a buzzer beater), and milwaukee. let us enjoy our wins if yall are gonna clown the losses :lol:

James Harden was ALWAYS a good 1 on 1 defender when engaged. His help defense is what's bad.

in OKC he showed he could be a good 1 on 1 defender. his early years in houston, he really didn't care to be one. he'd often let offensive players go right by him and try to poke the ball out from around them. adding to how often he fell asleep off ball, he was a bad defender. he's improved significantly over the years though. he's had some pretty good defensive moments against KP, Luka, and Giannis in the bubble so far.

Those 2 losses were pretty tough for Dallas. Don't think they are going to be able to get out of that 7 seed. They need to pray that LAC falls to the 3 seed.

Also feel like Houston is going to want to stay in that 4/5 and not go up to 3 or fall to 6.

Those 2 losses were pretty tough for Dallas. Don't think they are going to be able to get out of that 7 seed. They need to pray that LAC falls to the 3 seed.

Also feel like Houston is going to want to stay in that 4/5 and not go up to 3 or fall to 6.
Yeah, they're all but stuck at 7.

Best case for them is literally anyone other than the Clippers. Clips will sweep them outta R1.

Could see them being competitive with Denver, at least.

Heat would be perfect for Giannis if he leaves the Bucks
Bam and Jimmy can’t shoot. That would be a terrible fit on offense.

Dallas would be perfect for him. He would fix their defensive issues

Decent slate of games today.

Raptors/Heat should be good.
Nuggets/Thunder has seeding implications.
Grizzlies/Pelicans is a must win for the Pels to stay in it.
Lakers/Jazz should be good. Seeding implications for Utah.

Yeah I don't think Giannis/Jimmy/Bam all on max contracts + Herro + nothing else is even better than the Bucks right now, let alone if the Mavs added Giannis.

Bam would help Giannis as a playmaker. Having Giannis not have to be the sole creator on offense leads to more opportunities to be a slasher and finisher where he's unstoppable.

Those 2 in particular may not be able to shoot the 3 but everybody else on that team can, the Heat lead the league in 3 pt percentage.

And the ability of that trio of Bam, Buckets and Freak defensively, well good luck trying to score on them.

The fit with Dallas is pretty damned ideal as far as personnel goes.

But I'll believe we're gonna lure an elite free agent when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom