THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where did you get the snakeskin Swingmans?

I'm pretty sure I got them the day Bron signed :lol: I can't remember which website, but it was these ones. The stars with the championship years on them were a dope touch
1597631880150.png

famb don't you just love how he conveniently left out all dem all-defense teams?

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:
I mean, when you aren't better than Bird at literally anything other than defense, that defense better be damn good. Who was he slowing down though defensively? Bruce Bowen, Ronnie Brewer, and JR Smith?

Those All-Defense teams are like Derek Jeter's gold gloves.

1) MJ
2) KAJ
3) LeBron
4) Magic
5) Bird
6a/6b) Wilt/ Russell
7) Duncan
8) Kobe
9) Shaq
10) Dream

11) Oscar
12) KD
13) Steph
14) Zeke
15) Moses

Dream is too good to not put in my top 10 some way some how. I always love the Shaq/ Dream debates because they were great in their own different ways. I think Shaq got by on being dominant which their is nothing wrong with... But Dream was something special... 86-96 bro was the best Center in the league

1) MJ
2) KAJ
3) LeBron
4) Magic
5) Bird
6a/6b) Wilt/ Russell
7) Duncan
8) Kobe
9) Shaq
10) Dream

11) Oscar
12) KD
13) Steph
14) Zeke
15) Moses

Dream is too good to not put in my top 10 some way some how. I always love the Shaq/ Dream debates because they were great in their own different ways. I think Shaq got by on being dominant which their is nothing wrong with... But Dream was something special... 86-96 bro was the best Center in the league
This a damn good list.

In terms of MOVEMENT on this list would y'all say....

Bron would have to win at least two more titles and FMVPs to move up?

KD and Steph each have an opportunity to go up as high as Dream's spot with 1 or more titles and FMVPs?

I think it's a pretty fair list but I'm curious about opportunities for the active guys on there.

I never got all the Kobe slander at times with the MVP... In the 2000s all the wrong guys were getting MVPs in the wrong years

2002 Duncan got it over Kidd.
2006 Nash should not have gotten it but we all know that
2008 CP3 was the MVP over Kobe but Kobe was getting it cause of 2006 getting robbed

Nash totally deserved it in 05 for the turnaround but so did J Kidd 3 years earlier... But he went to Jersey because of the domestic violence case from Phx.... So that was a tough sell.... Same thing with Kobe in 06 with the Colorado incident.

I never got all the Kobe slander at times with the MVP... In the 2000s all the wrong guys were getting MVPs in the wrong years

2002 Duncan got it over Kidd.
2006 Nash should not have gotten it but we all know that
2008 CP3 was the MVP over Kobe but Kobe was getting it cause of 2006 getting robbed

Nash totally deserved it in 05 for the turnaround but so did J Kidd 3 years earlier... But he went to Jersey because of the domestic violence case from Phx.... So that was a tough sell.... Same thing with Kobe in 06 with the Colorado incident.
What is the argument for the 2006 MVP then since #YALL don't think it should be Nash?

Gotta be Bron, right?

Beans Bryant on a 7 seed damn sure isn't getting it.

I mean, when you aren't better than Bird at literally anything other than defense, that defense better be damn good. Who was he slowing down though defensively? Bruce Bowen, Ronnie Brewer, and JR Smith?

Those All-Defense teams are like Derek Jeter's gold gloves.
Wow

In terms of MOVEMENT on this list would y'all say....

Bron would have to win at least two more titles and FMVPs to move up?

KD and Steph each have an opportunity to go up as high as Dream's spot with 1 or more titles and FMVPs?

I think it's a pretty fair list but I'm curious about opportunities for the active guys on there.

I legit don't think Bron needs anymore regular season MVPs.. Bro has four and we know he is conserving reg season energy for the playoffs.. Leading the league in assists this season shows he can still over the course of 82 bring it. I think another chip will get him over Kareem.

It's gonna be tough for Steph/KD to truly move up on the list. I think If Steph wins FMVP in 2015 we make a slight case.... Even if GS lost in 2015 and he came back and went 73-9 and won a chip in 2016 and FMVP I think he can sniff top 10, but the KD move will make it hard to push him over anyone in the top 10.

KD hurt himself because I will always see the move to GS as a way to easily beat LeBron... If in 2016-17 he came back to OKC reloaded with Al Horford and Oladipo... They would have gotten past GS... But they weren't beating Cleveland in 2017. Two finals MVPs are great. His 13-14 season was masterful and it's up there as one of the greatest seasons ever, but much like Shaq and Kobe they kinda belong next to each other in rankings together.

Pretty simple for KD win a title with BKN and he moves to 2nd best SF all time. It'd be his 'Bron 16' chip especially considering he tore his Achilles.

KD/Curry gotta win one with out each other. Don't think either have a chance at MVP going forward. Don't really see either of them changing too much. KD has/had the longevity factor going for him. His injury worries me though.

Kobe arguably the most skilled and diversified scorer and best shot maker of all time. But as far as MVP type championship team leader, he is top 10.

Kawhi and Pippen ain’t p****. They also 8-1 in the finals... tee hehehe!

This Pippen?
b6e07b5cf59a28e182d1b23f00321fb5.jpg

You talking bout the same Pippen the sat out game 7 of the ECFF against the Pistons cause of a headache?
The same Pippen that gave his chick a 4 million dollar ring after Future smashed in some Gucci flip flops?
You my mans, but you got some wild scorching hot takes :lol:

1) MJ
2) KAJ
3) LeBron
4) Magic
5) Bird
6a/6b) Wilt/ Russell
7) Duncan
8) Kobe
9) Shaq
10) Dream

11) Oscar
12) KD
13) Steph
14) Zeke
15) Moses

List is cheeks

Nobody has a case for 05? He and Shaq had the 2nd closest race in MVP history (34 point difference).
It really shouldn't have been though. But he had the strength of the "See!?! He can do it without Kobe!! Look how poorly the Lakers are doing!!!" thing behind him like he aint just trade out Kobe for Wade, while Nash had being a short white guy whose greatest ability was giving the ball to other people working against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom