THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Mullins, Reggie Miller, Dell Curry, Steve Smith, Glenn Robinson, Mahmoud Rauf
If those dudes had the green light to jack from wherever they wanted too the results would be the same as Steph Curry's

So you’re saying that if they had a green light those dudes could be the #1 and put up 30PPG on 50/40/90 on the best team in the league?

So ask yourself why weren't players already shooting more 3s?
Because the coaches wouldn't allow it
Steve Kerr "changed" the game because he let his shooters shoot

Chris Mullins, Reggie Miller, Dell Curry, Steve Smith, Glenn Robinson, Mahmoud Rauf
If those dudes had the green light to jack from wherever they wanted too the results would be the same as Steph Curry's
😯😯😯

Bruh..

Don't do dis

if someone told me back in october that a blazers/lakers series would be one of the better first round match ups, i wouldve

200.gif

but damn i cant wait for this thing to start. melo redemption & contract tour commencing in less than 48 hours

So ask yourself why weren't players already shooting more 3s?
Because the coaches wouldn't allow it
Steve Kerr "changed" the game because he let his shooters shoot

so steve kerr would've changed the game if he was coaching kyle korver and let him shoot ten 3s/game?

this really the hill you wanna die on??

Last edited:
Steph Curry is just a 90s shooter with a green light.

How did we get here?

because of Steve Nash?

who also was a great shooter (.49, .43, .90 for his career).. but was better at actually distributing the ball

if you take away shooting ability from both, this isn’t even a question

because of Steve Nash?

who also was a great shooter.. but was better at actually distributing the ball

if you take away shooting ability from both, this isn’t even a question

Nah, that was in reference to the dude who said *Checks posts* “Chris Mullins, Reggie Miller, Dell Curry, Steve Smith, Glenn Robinson, Mahmoud Rauf” would have similar results to Steph if they had a green light. I address Nash below.

RE: Zeke and Nash being ahead of Steph. Soooo do you Steve Nash in your top-20 all-time? What about Zeke? And what range does that leave Steph? I think that will help me better understand your Nash and Zeke > Steph stance.

Curry was shooting less than 8 3s a game before Kerr arrived

Curry was shooting more 2s than 3s before Kerr arrived

Curry has shot more 3s than 2s in 5 of the 6 years Kerr has been his coach, with the exception being the 2014-2015 season (Kerr's first year) when he shot 8.1 2s per game and 8.7 3s per game

Kerr the coach >>>>> Curry the player

Nash and Paul not making any Finals sucks, I didn't care while they were in their primes but realizing now when I'm older.. would have liked to see them perform on that stage

Nash's resume is nutty as hell. I hate ring culture but at some point I have to use that when comparing him to Steph. Other than that Nash's resume stacks up to anyone else's

I wonder what GS does with this year's pick, next year's Wolves pick, and Draymond.

Seems like they still believe in Dray, but I'm not too sure.

They are going to need to balance building for now and building for the future, but I think with Klay and Curry you kind of have to go all in now.

I dont think Kobe is Tier 1.
Magic has the same amount of chips but has more MVP's and Finals MVP's.

Jordan
Kareem
LeBron
Magic

Tier 2
Kobe
Bird
Shaq
Akeem
Duncan

Curry was shooting less than 8 3s a game before Kerr arrived

Curry was shooting more 2s than 3s before Kerr arrived

Curry has shot more 3s than 2s in 5 of the 6 years Kerr has been his coach, with the exception being the 2014-2015 season (Kerr's first year) when he shot 8.1 2s per game and 8.7 3s per game

Kerr the coach >>>>> Curry the player

i see you've doubled-down and done all the calculus to prove to us that Steve Kerr-y is the reason why Steph has changed the game from the perimeter... nevermind the fact that he was shooting a combined 44% from three for the five seasons before kerr arrived. but nah, Steve Kerr is the reason why Steph's shots are going in.

I have a serious question...why doesn't either kareem or magic ever get knocked for having a consensus top 2-5 teammate? or why doesn't it never even get mentioned. save the it's a team game crap for someone else.

I like that idea. Let Vic have less on his shoulders after dealing with that injury and I don't know if Indy wants to pay him

indy’s gotta hold onto vic if they ever want a chance at signing a key FA.

between vic, tj warren, sabonis and turner they’ve got a solid starting group especially out east

indy’s gotta hold onto vic if they ever want a chance at signing a key FA.

between vic, tj warren, sabonis and turner they’ve got a solid starting group especially out east
If they keep Oladipo I think that's going to be their team anyway. I don't know where other money would come to sign an additional FA if they're paying Brogdon, Vic, Sabonis and Turner

I have a serious question...why doesn't either kareem or magic ever get knocked for having a consensus top 2-5 teammate? or why doesn't it never even get mentioned. save the it's a team game crap for someone else.
What is their to knock?

RE: Zeke and Nash being ahead of Steph. Soooo do you Steve Nash in your top-20 all-time? What about Zeke? And what range does that leave Steph? I think that will help me better understand your Nash and Zeke > Steph stance.

zeke is without a doubt a top 20 guy.. I’d have to think where I’d slot Nash and steph, but I don’t think either is in my top 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom