THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a serious question...why doesn't either kareem or magic ever get knocked for having a consensus top 2-5 teammate? or why doesn't it never even get mentioned. save the it's a team game crap for someone else.
It’s not like they were head and shoulders above the others team’s talent back then. The 80’s rosters were stacked .this was just before expansion. The 90’s and 00’s had some terrible teams because of the expansion.

C’s has a stacked roster
Pistons as well.

Didn't realize the Vic to Miami thing was already being discussed. Wow

As in Oladipo bypassing — or being bypassed for — an extension this offseason from the Pacers and eventually working his way to Miami, where he operates his training facility and spent much of his time at the start of this season rehabilitating a ruptured quad tendon.

The Pacers this offseason can offer Oladipo, 29, an extension starting at $25 million a season. That would be significantly less than what he likely could have received in 2021 free agency pre-pandemic. Now, with so much of the NBA's salary math in flux, so is the Oladipo saga.

What is their to knock?

an argument could be made that their rankings should/could be lower. for instance, although the majority of people would put MJ over Kareem, there are some would try to make an argument for Kareem as #1. there should be no argument since he played another top 3-5 player in Magic. Also, Lebron would have a stronger case for being #2 since he never had the luxury with being with a player of Magic's caliber.

MFs knock Kobe for playing with Shaq like always but i find it weird that nobody points this out.

It’s not like they were head and shoulders above the others team’s talent back then. The 80’s rosters were stacked .this was just before expansion. The 90’s and 00’s had some terrible teams because of the expansion.

C’s has a stacked roster
Pistons as well.

9 finals in 12 years b

Last edited:
an argument could be made that their rankings should/could be lower. for instance, although the majority of people would put MJ over Kareem, there are some would try to make an argument for Kareem as #1. there should be no argument since he played another top 3-5 player in Magic. Also, Lebron would have a stronger case for being #2 since he never had the luxury with being with a player of Magic's caliber.

MFs knock Kobe for playing with Shaq like always but i find it weird that nobody points this out.

Believe it or not, many didn’t like Kobe as a player. When you don’t like someone, you’ll use any ammo you can get to discredit

This Pippen?
b6e07b5cf59a28e182d1b23f00321fb5.jpg

You talking bout the same Pippen the sat out game 7 of the ECFF against the Pistons cause of a headache?
The same Pippen that gave his chick a 4 million dollar ring after Future smashed in some Gucci flip flops?
You my mans, but you got some wild scorching hot takes :lol:

The same Future who has kids from tons of “sloppy 2nd chics”, simp Future? The Future who’s chic leveled up on him? Who’s son looks up to another man? The Future who got in his feelings cause a woman ain’t wanna f*** him???

How many big game shots has LeBron passed up? The same Bron who joined a super team? Bron a b****. I’m riding with Pip everytime.
Bron a scary a**** n_!

The same Bron who went up to the podium with his hand wrapped in black guaze???
He always been p****.

606C8A45-898D-48CC-86AA-B86BEFE32039.jpeg

Same Bron who let a grown man blow air in his ear??

EB779160-95AB-406D-9953-384A6EBAC740.jpeg

The same Future who has kids from tons of “sloppy 2nd chics”, simp Future? The Future who’s chic leveled up on him? Who’s son looks up to another man? The Future who got in his feelings cause a woman ain’t wanna f*** him???

How many big game shots has LeBron passed up? The same Bron who joined a super team? Bron a b****. I’m riding with Pip everytime.
Bron a scary a**** n_!

The same Bron who went up to the podium with his hand wrapped in black guaze???
He always been p****.

606C8A45-898D-48CC-86AA-B86BEFE32039.jpeg

Same Bron who let a grown man blow air in his ear??

EB779160-95AB-406D-9953-384A6EBAC740.jpeg
PNS*** at it’s FINEST

“Damn” :rolleyes

What a sucker....

03523591-D795-4855-927A-F5509FA48B9E.gif

broooo...where have you been all this time?!?!? when we go at bron, it's always me and wavycrocket wavycrocket

you just entered the bubble fam

Didn't realize the Vic to Miami thing was already being discussed. Wow

As in Oladipo bypassing — or being bypassed for — an extension this offseason from the Pacers and eventually working his way to Miami, where he operates his training facility and spent much of his time at the start of this season rehabilitating a ruptured quad tendon.

The Pacers this offseason can offer Oladipo, 29, an extension starting at $25 million a season. That would be significantly less than what he likely could have received in 2021 free agency pre-pandemic. Now, with so much of the NBA's salary math in flux, so is the Oladipo saga.
Lots of money for a guy with one all star season, and another one that was cut short by injuries and he’s looked like a shell of himself upon return.

I’d let someone else pay him 9 figures.

broooo...where have you been all this time?!?!? when we go at bron, it's always me and wavycrocket wavycrocket

you just entered the bubble fam

I don’t “Hate” Bron per-se. I appreciate his feat of going from high school to pro but. Top 5 most athletic player of all-time. And IQ. But he doesn’t have that killer instinct. That dog. So, Yeah. He gets docked a lot of cool points

I don't know about a Glenn Robinson, but I definitely think that one Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf would be 'Steph Curry v 1.0' if he were in an offense like the current Warriors or Mike _'Antoni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom