THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THe only wonder there worth noting is Bird's back.

ANything quantitative, I personally just stay away from.

We can agree to disagree on this topic though.

i mean nothing is guaranteed

but I feel like a fair amount of us have tried on a pair of converse all stars and realized maybe running up and down playing ball in those wouldn’t feel great

Wanting something to happen and saying it WILL happen are two completely different things. Will the Blazers beat LA? Probably not, but I WANT them to. Use common sense dc
I see irrational confidence here all the time.

It doesn't hurt me to ASK anything.

yall hard on everybody when they're having a bad game, bron, pg13, dame
It's funny because Stans don't think their boy has bad games. Bron could go 2-17 in a loss and EVERYONE will give him hell, like you said. Stans? "He's only human. What about AD? He'll get 45 next game, watch. He can't do it all." Step could have a choketastic game and get burnt a few times in the 4th: "Still collapsed the entire defense every time he touched the ball. He's so good that even when he's bad he draws quintuple teams. #GOAT"

It's funny because Stans don't think their boy has bad games. Bron could go 2-17 in a loss and EVERYONE will give him hell, like you said. Stans? "He's only human. What about AD? He'll get 45 next game, watch. He can't do it all." Step could have a choketastic game and get burnt a few times in the 4th: "Still collapsed the entire defense every time he touched the ball. He's so good that even when he's bad he draws quintuple teams. #GOAT"

Dude goes for 40 8 & 8 on Wednesday and score 14 on Friday and he's washed. That's the greatness of NT. What have you done for me lately?

This rhetorical?

He's called trash regularly. I disagree, so yeah.
I mean if you are listening to the Extreme dudes, sure.

But during the last hour, nobody has went THERE .

I mentioned getting him out the game due to him being targeted play after play during the 1st half.

He isn't trash, he is just conditionally good.

More that I think about it, the sun's really did waste their time man. I man, there's intangible growth of course, but why have the opportunity to come and play if, even if you play perfect, you can still get eliminated. Bruhs made no mistakes and still sitting at home. Weak sauce.

More that I think about it, the sun's really did waste their time man. I man, there's intangible growth of course, but why have the opportunity to come and play if, even if you play perfect, you can still get eliminated. Bruhs made no mistakes and still sitting at home. Weak sauce.

I mean rhey should have had a better first semester. That is all on them.

I get what you are saying but oh well. No sympathy from this side.

I JUST MOVED ALL OF THE PLAYOFF POSTS THAT I SAW REAL QUICK TO THE PLAYOFF THREAD: https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...ead-disney-covid-invitational-edition.690971/

So if you're checking back in here to see if storm2006 storm2006 or lovehateself lovehateself or someone else liked your post and it was playoff related, it's over THERE.

*EDIT* BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE , I edited the title of this thread to make it clear what this thread is now, so the playoff discussion could take place in the playoff thread. Obviously you can edit this title to whatever you want so long as it keeps a distinction between the playoff thread and this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom