THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sorry not buying that weak/lame *** excuse. He obviously uses that word often thats why Autocorrect prioritized it over others.

68E87D75-B66D-44BD-A82D-4F9A7AD736B1.jpeg

As for whether Strickland will ever return to work is unclear. According to Transparent California, Strickland earned $224,000 a year, not including benefits, in 2018.

According to his suit, Strickland has been “prevented from attending to his usual occupation” and believes that will be the case “for a period of time in the future.”

Strickland alleged he suffered such a “shock of injury to his nervous system” that he believes “will result in some permanent disability.”

In addition to the physical suffering, Strickland also said his “emotional well-being” also took a blow.

:stoneface: :stoneface: #ACAB

What tf am I reading in Major League Baseball? These trash *** mother****ers mad at some player because he's swinging on 3-0 pitches??!? Citing he's breaking the Unwritten Rules. LMFAOOOOOOO. They threw at him next at bat. Trash *** league acting like females out there year round. Last thing I recall was when dude was flipping his bat and everyone wanted to act like *****es

It's kinda wild how the NBA has mostly avoided **** like this. MAGA NFL is trash. Diva *** Female MLB is trash

What tf am I reading in Major League Baseball? These trash *** mother****ers mad at some player because he's swinging on 3-0 pitches??!? Citing he's breaking the Unwritten Rules. LMFAOOOOOOO. They threw at him next at bat. Trash *** league acting like females out there year round. Last thing I recall was when dude was flipping his bat and everyone wanted to act like *****es

It's kinda wild how the NBA has mostly avoided **** like this. MAGA NFL is trash. Diva *** Female MLB is trash

They didn't throw at him. They threw at the next batter. I have no idea why this is such a big deal. This is a pretty common practice in baseball and sports in the general :lol: :smh:

It's really not all that different than ****** getting fake mad in the NBA when the team up 30 windmills off the backboard to beat the game glock in the 4th...so they gotta "check em".

Of course basketball has it's versions of "unwritten rules" based on the idea of sportsmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom