THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He still is a huge risk too. Personally...I'm still a little worried. I called him Keith Van Horn before the draft based on the trajectory I saw him having and if that's his floor...that's not bad.

But the Clippers are tripping tho. They had an "extra" pick and gambled on Jerome Robinson. Even if MPJ's back is origami, there's no way you take Robinson over him if it's your 2nd lottery pick. That's your swing for the fences chance. Would have cost them nothing if it didn't work out.

I JUST MOVED ALL OF THE PLAYOFF POSTS THAT I SAW REAL QUICK TO THE PLAYOFF THREAD: https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...ead-disney-covid-invitational-edition.690971/

So if you're checking back in here to see if storm2006 storm2006 or @lovehateself or someone else liked your post and it was playoff related, it's over THERE.

*EDIT* BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE , I edited the title of this thread to make it clear what this thread is now, so the playoff discussion could take place in the playoff thread. Obviously you can edit this title to whatever you want so long as it keeps a distinction between the playoff thread and this one.

I have been behind on the thread all day and was wondering why the thread pages stopped moving, especially when I realized D-Mitch had 57 :lol: Bout to go catch up in there. Thanks Ska!

He still is a huge risk too. Personally...I'm still a little worried. I called him Keith Van Horn before the draft based on the trajectory I saw him having and if that's his floor...that's not bad.

But the Clippers are tripping tho. They had an "extra" pick and gambled on Jerome Robinson. Even if MPJ's back is origami, there's no way you take Robinson over him if it's your 2nd lottery pick. That's your swing for the fences chance. Would have cost them nothing if it didn't work out.

Yeah, even though the Clips used Robinson in the package to get Mook Morris, which may still pay off, I agree that they should have taken MPJ with that pick. As you said, since they already had the guy they most wanted, it would have been a super low risk, potentially super high reward pick.

UY7ICZFKMVDGRJFPAXVFJS2OYM.jpg

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom