THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

51788B3D-716A-4699-94DC-07E30BC0F7BA.gif

Even worse than I remembered

I thought Philly was gonna be better than they were, turns out they peaked on opening night of the season.

51788B3D-716A-4699-94DC-07E30BC0F7BA.gif
Skimmed thru a few pages and a couple things jump out to me ...Crowning offseason winners and losers based on non star talent is hard, most ppl be wrong :lol:

And the reporters, “news breakers” and “sources” just be throwing **** out there and Incorrect ALOT ...But with little repercussions cuz they just come back the next offseason and do the same bs :lol: :smh:

It was all dependent on their defense. It should have been elite but everyone seemed to take a step back and/or didn’t gel as a unit

As it is their home record was one of the best if not the best

And the reporters, “news breakers” and “sources” just be throwing **** out there and Incorrect ALOT ...But with little repercussions cuz they just come back the next offseason and do the same bs :lol: :smh:

Sports media is TERRIBLE. Fake sources in the off-season, shock jocks and more fake sources during the season. Just garbage noise all around. Nothing worth paying attention to.

I'm too lazy to search what I posted, someone help. :lol:

The Horford contact is bad, but it's "only" fully guaranteed the following two years with a partial guarantee in the last year of the contract.

But yeah the Sixers are ****ed.
The beach em kiss of death. League ****ed

But for the Sixers lol

Oh look,Brand now has full control now which means he didn’t before......sounds like something I’ve said too many times

Now if it goes bad you know who to point the finger at instead of people sending out leaks to shift blame

shoutout BB. As bad as the rotations were at times, nobody ever had a bad thing to say about him as a man. Solid and thorough guy.

His public appearances show a know it all Bostonian who gets the benefit of the doubt at every turn. The teams that played hard for him were filled with players playing hard for their careers. When given talent, he could not motivate players to play with consistent effort. If he were a players coach they'd play hard.

You already touched on his stubbornness with gameplan which was also never consistent. So he generally failed at tactics.

What good things are left to say about him?

Unless you know him in real life, how can you speak to his character? Players don't explicitly speak poorly of coaches im general so idk how that can be used as evidence.

The Bucks can either lose Giannis for nothing... or they can take the #2, Wiggins, and Wolves #1 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom