THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to signal they're not prepared to spend the money and want to just do a true rebuild. Trade CP, let the young guys develop, and not pay what Donovan wanted to get paid.

Yeah Bill Donavan is the exact type of retread I would stay away from.

Ty Lue should be more mad about Donovan getting another gig than Steve Nash.

That's nonsense.
Donovan should have been coach of the year this year. He did more with less than anybody.
cam.gif

That's nonsense.
Donovan should have been coach of the year this year. He did more with less than anybody.

Nah Nick Nurse was the correct coach of the year.

I didn't say he was terrible he's just not good enough where I feel the need to give him a second shot. He's a solid coach but not a game changer.

If you look at the point differential OKC got pretty lucky this year. They had the point differential of a 41 win team pulled out a bunch of clutch wins out fo there butts. I credit that to CP3 not Billy Donovan.

OKC should've never been looked at as a lotto team in the first place. All their starters were in the playoffs last season

2021 tip off on MLK Day anyone? It'll be hard to bypass Christmas day, but that might not be enough recovery time for the players.

No team in the bubble will end up playing more than like 30 games after a 4 month layoff. Vast majority of all 30 teams played less than 15. I think they'll be fine :lol:

The 8 teams not invited to the Bubble will start their camps in less than a week (9/14-10/6)

They haven't played a real game since early March... if the season doesn't start until January it would almost be a full calendar year

That's pretty crazy

Players had almost a 4 and a half month break between when COVID hit and the bubble began. A third of the league didn't even go to the bubble. Players of the teams that make deep playoff runs will still have another few months off. Only reason for the season to not start on Christmas Day is logistics of how/where games will be played.

They should start back dec 15 . With training camp starting the Monday after thanksgiving ... only 4 teams won’t have 3 months of no games ....

the 8 teams who weren't in the bubble are so damn screwed. It's going to be damn near a year off. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom