THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao imagine comparing a scrub like frank the trash to marcus smart. Frank the trash has no work ethic and soft as hell. Knick fans trying to find a reason to not hate their franchise even more.

sooooooooooooooooooooo where yall think CP ends up?

and i hope the 6ers go after like nate mcmillan over donovan or ty lue

Frank the trash has no work ethic

F683113E-6603-4EEF-AB10-86E108D68368.jpeg

soft as hell

EssentialLoathsomeGodwit-size_restricted.gif

1186428551.jpg

Seems like a rushed timeline, granted no one should really care about rookies getting acclimated.

6ers, bucks, lakers and....?
Heat

if Philly can get CP3 and get out of Tobias or Al I’m 100% down. CP3 is a guard you can have split duties with Ben playing being a point forward and would help get Embiid easy touches. Yes he’s old but it’ll show Brand the ideal type of guard to try to get within the next year or so

Heat

if Philly can get CP3 and get out of Tobias or Al I’m 100% down. CP3 is a guard you can have split duties with Ben playing being a point forward and would help get Embiid easy touches. Yes he’s old but it’ll show Brand the ideal type of guard to try to get within the next year or so

yup.. can shoot well enough to play off the ball, plus needs rest anyways.. but he’s an adult which would go a long way in philly with them dudes and other stuff going on

but Paul has value now, so curious what would have to be offered to get from out from either of those contracts in the move

yup.. can shoot well enough to play off the ball, plus needs rest anyways.. but he’s an adult which would go a long way in philly with them dudes and other stuff going on

but Paul has value now, so curious what would have to be offered to get from out from either of those contracts in the move
Thigh bull, Zhaire, picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom