THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing around with some Ben Simmons trades...Any of these feasible?

Nuggets get an elite defender/slasher/passer to go along with Murray and Jokic. Sixers get shooting and a true PG.
Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 4.27.11 PM.png

If GSW can't get Giannis or Beal with this package, I think Simmons would be a good option. Much needed wing defender that can pass and slash. Sixers can get Lamelo, and whatever next year, but add to their bad long term deals with Wiggins.
Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 4.29.25 PM.png

Sixers get their true PG and some more draft capital which they can potentially tie to Horford's contract in a deal. Thunder get an awesome piece to add to SGA for their rebuild.
Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 4.32.11 PM.png

Wolves cash in whatever they have left to get a DLo/KAT/Simmons trio. Sixers can get a PG that shoots in Lamelo, and a couple roation guys in Culver and Layman.
Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 4.33.59 PM.png
The Nuggets/Wolves deals entices me more. However I’m open to trading Al or Tobias + #21 , Zhaire, Scott to OKC for CP3. I wanna see Ben with a true PG while also playing point forward first

If CP3 could get us Ben Simmons along with those pics, I'd drive him to the airport or go clear his mansion out and ship all that stuff to Philly. Don't want Horford really, was only willing to accept him if something good was in the deal, even Tobias but if they really was ready to come off Simmons.

Raptors roster is due for a major remodel

Gasol is done
Ibaka is a FA
FVV is a FA
Lowry last year on his contract

Sixers should do it. The D'antoni system might be the only thing that can save the Simmons/Embiid core. I'd love to see what Simmons can do running the system. And they will get shooters...that's the one good thing about D'antoni's system is that it can turn average players/role players into decent 3-pt shooters statistically.

Just like all his other stops, will it work to make it out of the conference? Maybe not but taking a chance on this is better than any other alternative for Philly because they are on their last legs with that core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom