THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here for the chaos and I'd love to see another game seven but I think the Clippers get their stuff together and finish this game.

The Thunder job if Chris Paul isn’t traded.. IDK about Philly Embiid is too injury prone for all of that running.. him and Simmons are on the one hand have a skill set that fits 7secs or less but that sprint back on defense..

IDK if the Grizzlies were looking for a coach.. Then there’s the Kings.. They’re also well built for 7secs or less

I thought the Sixers goal was to win a championship......... what would be the point of bringing in Dantoni
To switch it up lol it would be an interesting hire because Pringles never worked a point forward and a big who’s dominant in the post.

He had Marion who was a point forward technically but also had Nash for 7SOL. Wouldn’t be the ideal hire but it would be interesting

I just want someone who can just look at the Clippers v Sixers game from February, look at how Simmons and Embiid played together on offense and build the system from that. Then just added the necessary pieces ie get rid of Horford and have a guard who can dribble and shoot

Marion wasn't a point forward. He was like an elite energy + garbageman.

Boris Diaw in 2006 was a point forward under D'Antoni. Then he got fat and lazy after he got paid.

Marion wasn't a point forward. He was like an elite energy + garbageman.

Boris Diaw in 2006 was a point forward under D'Antoni. Then he got fat and lazy after he got paid.
True. It was one of em. Point is he had a pg and point forward during those Suns years

Stephen A talkin bout black coaches with no experience never get hired like Nash

hello. Derek Fisher.
Sick of everything looked at through the lens of race. For whatever reason they like Nash to coach KD and Kyrie.
The thing you probably don't understand is that Derek Fisher is an outlier where Steve Nash is the norm. Think of another black coach who was hired with no HC experience, because there is a laundry list of white coaches who get hired with no previous experience.

It really is a problem, and also a reflection of a larger problem.

-foe

The thing you probably don't understand is that Derek Fisher is an outlier where Steve Nash is the norm. Think of another black coach who was hired with no HC experience, because there is a laundry list of white coaches who get hired with no previous experience.

-foe

thats not what SAS was saying though. I was addressing his quote where he said “this never happens with black coaches being hired with zero experience “. He was wrong. Fisher, doc, mark Jackson, Jason Kidd.....

point guards are coaches on the floor

-foe
Fisher isn't an outlier at all.

thats not what SAS was saying though. I was addressing his quote where he said “this never happens with black coaches being hired with zero experience “. He was wrong. Fisher, doc, mark Jackson, Jason Kidd.....
I was more responding to what you said, not what SAS said. Sure, there are examples of that happening, so he was technically incorrect in saying it never happens. Metaphorically speaking, though, (which is what most of these journalistic shows are, metaphorical), he was spot on.
point guards are coaches on the floor stop looking at race for every single thing. Unless you’re a racist
Looking at race for every single thing is not racism. The power structure that holds white people at the top of a societal food chain, that's racism. The collective undermining and belittling of black people, frustrating the attempts of black people trying to rise and get ahead, that's racism.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom