THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or that he picked the wrong player lol

PG gone for sure but not many good options
Tonias for PG works
Wiggins + #2 for PG works
Giannis for PG works but ain’t happening lol
He picked the wrong player and wrong coach, I think after 5/6 games Pop would have won this series. Doc just keeping getting to much credit as a coach.

Clippers gotta blow it up at this point no?
Of course not, they're going to run it back but they have some tough roster decisions to make. Trez Lost himself a lot of money by getting absolutely abused and becoming unplayable. What do they do with him? What about Lou Williams and Morris?

Clippers gotta blow it up at this point no?

PG/Kawhi/Lou/Bev/Shamet/Zubac/McGruder are locked in for next year, but PG and Kawhi can both opt in 2021. Lou is an UFA in 2021. morris and trezl are UFAs. JaMychal Green has a 5M player which he may or may not opt out of.

Blowing it up doesn't really make much sense given they can go through a total roster reset naturally in 2021 or 2022 at the latest. Try and bring Morris back. S&T Harrell if you're able, and maybe explore Lou's value. Outside of that, I don't know what big moves the clippers can actually make.

edit: assuming they continue to try and compete. theoretically, but *extremely unlikely*, they could go the thunder route and preemptively blow it up to salvage what they could. I'd imagine Kawhi would be a coveted trade target, and despite PG's shortcomings, someone might send something of value to make him a 3rd star.

Blow it up? Nah. They just started. You gotta give them another shot to win a second round title lol they’ve earned that

i forget, did the nets (with kg, pp) and lakers (nash, dwight) run it back after the first year?
i see clips making minor moves. prob sign and trade involving trez or just letting him walk

you realized no one wants al horford so now you're trying to pimp out tobias to the first person looking :smh::lol:
Rockets could use an Al Horford. PG is at best a 3rd option and needs a change of scenery and step out of the spotlight. Worked in OKC and then he called himself playoff P

but seriously, both those fools gotta go

Rockets could use an Al Horford. PG is at best a 3rd option and needs a change of scenery and step out of the spotlight. Worked in OKC and then he called himself playoff P

I've speculated that we're going to explore eric gordon trades this offseason that net us a stretch big to get more balance back to our attack. Gordon played relatively well in the lakers series and only makes 16-18M. Could be a viable 3rd scorer and could be better suited in an offense where he moves more instead of catch and shoot only or create his own looks. I think Horford does a lot of things the rockets could use, i.e. post up smaller defenders on switches, pass out of the post or elbow, pick and roll/pop target, but I don't know that we'll tie the remaining harden/westbrook years to hoping an already regressing 34 year old Al Horford doesn't continue to exponentially regress while making 25-30% of the salary cap.

Danuel House is also probably gone off principle. He's got a bargain contract though, so I think he'll net positive assets in return because teams will take a chance on young promise with a steal contract.

All-NBA 1st Team
Luka
Bron
Harden
Giannis
AD

2nd Team
Kawhi
Jokic
Dame
CP3
Siakam