THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What really happened is they saw him getting cooked by FVV and was like hell naw.

Can’t imagine the in-game banter, that Booker finna go through.

“You the same n_ that cried.... IN A PICK-UP game”

“Not a game, not the game that I love... not the game I’d die for. A PICK-UP game”

Jared Dudley ain’t belonged in the NBA for about 5 years now. WE ALL KNOW Melo is being blackballed.

It has nothing to do with his game. I fuxx with Royce though.

Some companies rather pay an inferior person, then pay the hothead who has a reputation. That’s just what it is.

Jared Dudley gone hustle, dance on the sideline, talk mess to the media, etc.

He’s in his Dahntay Jones role. Melo ain’t trying to be Dahntay Jones.

Jared Dudley ain’t belonged in the NBA for about 5 years now. WE ALL KNOW Melo is being blackballed.

It has nothing to do with his game.

He shot 40% from the field his last two seasons and was blowing open looks constantly in OKC at least (don't remembr his HOU tenure well). While being *** at defense. To say it has nothing to do with his game just isn't true.

He shot 40% from the field his last two seasons and was blowing open looks constantly in OKC at least (don't remembr his HOU tenure well). While being *** at defense. To say it has nothing to do with his game just isn't true.

Lonzo Ball is a 40% FT free throw shooter, below 30% 3pt shooter....

Of course he’s a good defender but c’mon. If we playing percentages, Lonzo ain’t eem a 3-D guy. Melo can give a good 10-15 minutes playing with the 2nd team.

Melo problem is EFFORT in my opinion. And I’ll agree, he’s pretty much stuck. You can’t change your effort at 35 years old but. I’d like to see him in the NBA, still

Of course he’s a good defender but c’mon. If we playing percentages, Lonzo ain’t eem a 3-D guy. Melo can give a good 10-15 minutes playing with the 2nd team.

We're not just playing percentages and Lonzo Ball has played like 100 games in his career :lol:
Terrible comparison honestly

Give my dawg a chance, and let’s see if it’s over. If Melo wetting the bed by all-star break, I’ll lose all hope.

Give the man another chance. He hungry

Lonzo is 21.

You want a 35 year old defensive liability, volume scorer soaking up 15 minutes a game? Teams are getting away from the ball dominant bench guy that does nothing else. And if I do have one of those, he better not be 35

It’s ok Melo. You had a great career. You won at life

How though??? Look at Lonzo’s shooting bro. That’s appalling bro.

He's a high level passer, defender, rebounder with great bounce and size for his position going into his 3RD SEASON. Like you understand the concept of development right?
"That's apalling bro" Melo shot the same percentage as Zo did last season for his last two seasons.
You're either being intentionally dense or have fanboy blinders on.

Lonzo can airball every layup and bang every 3 off the backboard and still somehow have a positive impact on the game.

Melo goes 0-3, he’s wasting your time

Melo will give you 10 points, 2 asst. and 4 rebs in 15 minutes.

Lonzo? 11, 7 rebs and 8 asst in 35 minutes. And in a close game, he’s a liability down the stretch.

I’ll take Carmelo

I never understood the Lonzo Ball praise. This is a make or break season. Period.

No excuse for that putrid shooting. If he becomes atleast an average shooter, then I’ll be a fan. But c’mon.

His offense, is on par with Melo’s defense, then.

Melo will give you 10 points, 2 asst. and 4 rebs in 15 minutes.

Lonzo? 11, 7 rebs and 8 asst in 35 minutes. And in a close game, he’s a liability down the stretch.

I’ll take Carmelo

And Melo would’ve taken 15 shots to score those 10 points...going 5/15, not moving the ball or his body and getting torched on defense.

Melo is Big Jamal Crawford now. *****s just can’t conceptualize that Melo aged out.

I like this content!! :pimp:

167D2924-CB07-4DD4-A21D-704AC8B5BCC9.jpeg

He is spot on with if Bron wanted him he would be there. Bron traded an entire roster with a stronger GM in David Griffin around, his last year in Clev. Now you are telling me he is afraid to go to Kurt Rambis wife, and ask for Melo on a minimum contract?

His offense, is on par with Melo’s defense, then.

No it isn't :lol:
He actually makes his teammates better/looks to get them the best looks and crashes the hell out of the glass on offense.
Melo will play 1 on 5 and miss more than make then jog back on defense (especially after a miss) just to become a human turnstile.
It's clear there's concepts of basketball you just seemingly can't grasp so I'm gonna leave this discussion and let everyone else clown you :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom