THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Royce White has some ******* nerve running his mouth :rofl:

We don't want Melo in LA and Bron doesn't want to play with his washed ***, why sacrifice your championship run so your buddy can get some minutes and shots up? It'd hurt the team more than help and add to the Lakers circus.

Imagine saying the Warriors are responsible for the over celebration and front running era when all of this happened before them

Bron started that in Cleveland before he went to Miami. Him and Danny Green and all them would be all over the court dancing when they were on the bench :lol:

No it isn't :lol:
He actually makes his teammates better/looks to get them the best looks and crashes the hell out of the glass on offense.
Melo will play 1 on 5 and miss more than make then jog back on defense (especially after a miss) just to become a human turnstile.
It's clear there's concepts of basketball you just seemingly can't grasp so I'm gonna leave this discussion and let everyone else clown you :lol:

Who you want in the last 2-3 minutes of a close game??? Lonzo gone clank free throws.

If he go to the cup and get fouled, you either getting 2 points or 0. He’s not getting any and-1’s because of his awful shooting.

If he were on a competitive team, that’s always in games, he’s a liability. Period.

I’ll take Melo’s faulty defense. He might give up a 2, but he’ll also give you a 2, or 3.

people like russ cus he scowls more than steph loll. he's awful though. let's you know what the voter deems cooler

wild to me that kyrie wasnt even on the list either. and he's sposed to be a.i.

voters corny.

Who you want in the last 2-3 minutes of a close game??? Lonzo gone clank free throws.

If he go to the cup and get fouled, you either getting 2 points or 0. He’s not getting any and-1’s because of his awful shooting.

If he were on a competitive team, that’s always in games, he’s a liability. Period.

I’ll take Melo’s faulty defense. He might give up a 2, but he’ll also give you a 2, or 3.

He's only a liability on defense guys!

He played 30 minutes a game in houston and averaged 13 on 40% shooting and youre out here claiming he'll give a good 10 in 15 minutes :lol:

Lonzo Ball is a 40% FT free throw shooter, below 30% 3pt shooter....

Of course he’s a good defender but c’mon. If we playing percentages, Lonzo ain’t eem a 3-D guy. Melo can give a good 10-15 minutes playing with the 2nd team.

Melo problem is EFFORT in my opinion. And I’ll agree, he’s pretty much stuck. You can’t change your effort at 35 years old but. I’d like to see him in the NBA, still
If you're an end of the rotation guy at best, and you have questionable effort, then you're done.

Imagine doing this....

F9B3CFC5-8C08-4A3A-AF8A-D7B48C73F394.gif

Then getting bounced by THIS

A537AC5A-04CE-4FB2-A323-743D194B11D0.gif
E3F7BEA3-BBA9-4446-A5E0-321BDAD44F1E.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom