THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden will be the next guy to go out like AI and melo. Watch

I think it will be Russ, once that explosiveness is completely gone, like we are starting to see him not finish at the cup with vicious dunks anymore, it is going to be ugly for him. Think about it, what used to be dunks are turning into him being among the league leaders in missed layups. Outside shooting is very suspect, doesn't rely on his handle because he has the explosive burst to get past defenders still, but man when that burst is gone. It is going to worse than AI and Melo combined. There is nothing fundamental wise to fall back on.

Last edited:
AI def wasn't blackballed.
He actually is a good parallel to what's happening to Melo.

bro...i'm hearing all on my timeline about the popeyes chicken sandwich. is it really this crack.???
Varies by location but it’s legit. They’re still operating the chains like a drug front tho. If you go after like 5 there’s a 50% chance that they’re sold out..... they close at 1. Only 1-2 cooks at all times, etc.

Lonzo is 21.

You want a 35 year old defensive liability, volume scorer soaking up 15 minutes a game? Teams are getting away from the ball dominant bench guy that does nothing else. And if I do have one of those, he better not be 35

It’s ok Melo. You had a great career. You won at life
He's not a volume scorer anymore. He's a volume shooter now.

FC109A5E-BF6A-4908-98D7-EDBE5C2C659D.jpeg

CNBC is now involved

On another NT topic just got invited to golf three times in September. Garden City, Sands Point and Montclair. These names mean nothing to me but now I'm gonna golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom