THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIM HIM BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

Sure. Pretend like a very wild set of circumstances and unforeseen injury bug did not prevent the warriors from 3peating. Also pretend like the media wasn’t licking their chops to “split up the warriors” .

Cool

main-qimg-45e6a254494d86adb6c0e6f5de36d7da-c.jpg

But really tho, nothing that happened with them was unforseen. I was calling them the 04 Lakers all year. You just had your blinders on :lol:

I disagree.

His true coaching ability will NOT show now because he has NO TALENT ON HIS ROSTER.

There is this idea that a good coach can turn bad teams into respectable teams.

Nah, that is Pipe Dream madness. If your team has no talent, your team will suffer. That is on any level.

Right. You could roll Pop, Phil Jackson, Pat Riley and John Wooden into one supercoach and that person still couldn’t make a winner Warrior out of this current Warriors roster with Steph and Klay out.

Klay and Steph had to over compensate because KD wasn’t around. KD wasn’t around because he got hurt from trying to prove himself on a team that never needed him. Why did KD try to prove himself on a team that won 73 games without him? Because he can’t handle criticism. Insert Draymond’s comments...full circle ...or square in KD’s case

Threezus will return and the revenge tour will continue for the the selm season. Dummy moe rey ard gon come back and take over Once again. Yo jus need a lil rest and recovery. Never panic, he in CONTROLGahhh!!!

Happy halloween NT

Threezus will return and the revenge tour will continue for the the selm season. Dummy moe rey ard gon come back and take over Once again. Yo jus need a lil rest and recovery. Never panic, he in CONTROLGahhh!!!

Happy halloween NT

Wild Corny with the avy change (wsup with you bruh :smh: :lol:)

Song fire tho. Only part you got right :pimp:.

Reactions: HIM
Klay and Steph had to over compensate because KD wasn’t around. KD wasn’t around because he got hurt from trying to prove himself on a team that never needed him. Why did KD try to prove himself on a team that won 73 games without him? Because he can’t handle criticism. Insert Draymond’s comments...full circle ...or square in KD’s case

Did you type all of this with a straight face?

Klay’s injury was more freak accident then overcompensating. If Danny Green doesn’t hustle back to stop the dunk, Klay lands on 2 feet. And I don’t see how Aaron Baynes falling on Curry constitutes as him overcompensating.

I did it last year with antidope :lol:

thatsteph injury got this man very defensive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom