THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
feel ya but sometime gotta put that to the side and tell them the reason why the sixers as a team moved on.. it was for the better fam and you know it

cant just let dudes in here get away with nonsense
Oh I know. keeping Fultz means no Al which means no Embiid insurance

Nothing wrong with letting the jokes fly tho

Do the Lakers, Rockets, Sixers, Bucks win a ring now that the W’s are out for the year? If not and barring injury will the same level of hate get spread to them as the W’s have gotten during their downfall or will pleas get copped and 59 point games get lauded as comparable accomplishments? :nerd:

I too am upset I can’t watch Curry get that work for 82 games

He’s definitely going to take longer than he needs to to get back.

Lowry played with a broken thumb through the playoffs and got surgery in the offseason.

I predict Steph sits out until just before or after all-star break

Do the Lakers, Rockets, Sixers, Bucks win a ring now that the W’s are out for the year? If not and barring injury will the same level of hate get spread to them as the W’s have gotten during their downfall or will pleas get copped and 59 point games get lauded as comparable accomplishments? :nerd:
Warriors were gonna miss the playoffs, I don’t see how this changes anything

I hope ya'll Goat could live up to atleast 80% of My goat at this age

and before ya'll come in here bombarding me with ya'll but but but he came straight from HS, 8 Finals in a row, Mike took a year off blah blah blah

Mike was out drinking Whisky, cheating on Juanita & gambling to the wee hours of the morning.... then getting clotheslined by 7 footers on a nightly basis with no hyperbaric chambers to fix em. Still unmatched in the league

Mileage a wash if you ask me

giphy.gif

Embiid does lose some tough points from me with that Eye Burner though.. thats dirty and dangerous

i LOVE how Big Al approached his post game interview.. he really is the dad of this team

Warriors were gonna miss the playoffs, I don’t see how this changes anything

Obviously it would be a tough road to make the playoffs this year, but literally every team in the western conference has been waiting the last 5 years for the road to open in the West. Now that it has what’s the prediction since everybody is fortune tellers when it comes to the W’s? Rockets still aren’t close, and the Lakers are even further than the rockets.

Obviously it would be a tough road to make the playoffs this year, but literally every team in the western conference has been waiting the last 5 years for the road to open in the West. Now that it has what’s the prediction since everybody is fortune tellers when it comes to the W’s? Rockets still aren’t close, and the Lakers are even further than the rockets.
With or without Curry I doubt GSW was gonna finish with a better record than

Clippers
Rockets
Jazz
Blazers
Nuggets
Lakers
Dallas

That was pretty evident

I’m not gonna predict who’s coming out the west 4 games into the season tho

a lot of unforeseen things could still happen

suns and wolves look like they can sneak into the playoff picture as well

I hope ya'll Goat could live up to atleast 80% of My goat at this age

and before ya'll come in here bombarding me with ya'll but but but he came straight from HS, 8 Finals in a row, Mike took a year off blah blah blah

Mike was out drinking Whisky, cheating on Juanita & gambling to the wee hours of the morning.... then getting clotheslined by 7 footers on a nightly basis with no hyperbaric chambers to fix em. Still unmatched in the league

Mileage a wash if you ask me

giphy.gif

Getting clotheslined by 7 footers :lol:

With or without Curry I doubt GSW was gonna finish with a better record than

Clippers
Rockets
Jazz
Blazers
Nuggets
Lakers
Dallas

That was pretty evident

I’m not gonna predict who’s coming out the west 4 games into the season tho

a lot of unforeseen things could still happen
The optimism in me is thinking the W's will hover near the 8th spot. I want to believe Kerr will really coach and push the current roster into competing. (Idk why I have high hopes for Burkes and WCS, but I think they can contribute)

Just like the old days, December will confirm whether or not the Warriors are relevant in the playoff discussion lol.

The optimism in me is thinking the W's will hover near the 8th spot. I want to believe Kerr will really coach and push the current roster into competing. (Idk why I have high hopes for Burkes and WCS, but I think they can contribute)

Just like the old days, December will confirm whether or not the Warriors are relevant in the playoff discussion lol.
Put some money on it

Folks need to chill with the Suns optimism. Give IT time

they’re actually one of the teams I’ve watched play a few times :lol:

Idk man, they’ve looked good. Im putting the over/under at 35.5 and I’m taking the over. We can bet 25,000 and have Meth or someone hold it if you disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom