THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This KD interview is great :rofl:

Max keep trying to bait him into “narrative” questions, and he keeps ho’ing Max :lol:. The look of disappointment on Max’s face when he tried to ask KD the....”did you go to BK to prove you can carry a team like LeBron” question....and KD responding by brushing him off ever time was funny.
post it. i love seeing bumm *** kellerman get his faced mushed

markelle has one clean breakway dunk and the yips are gone haaah.

this is the same markelle as last year with a slightly later bed time and less camera's in the crib.

Did this fool really try to gouge his eye out? :wow:

EIKxyBoXkAM9D02.jpg

Lion :nthat:

to say sixers goofed on fultz is just comical though but i cant read sarcasm thru a monitor so who knows if you was being serious or not

they gave him plenty of tries to get himself right and be the person he can be after the 2 years it didnt pan out and we moved on.. look at us now :nerd:

to say sixers goofed on fultz is just comical though but i cant read sarcasm thru a monitor so who knows if you was being serious or not

they gave him plenty of tries to get himself right and be the person he can be after the 2 years it didnt pan out and we moved on.. look at us now :nerd:
Was a waste of a pick

I'm surprised HIM HIM wasn't calling him Giannis Icannothoopbro after that. :lol:

man I been washed. I‘ve only been able to catch one clipper game live this year, let alone other teams. Work been busy as hell.Anyone hiring a marketing Manager?

1. I wouldn't call Kerr an elite genius coach because of what he did with the GSW for the last 5 years. He had elite talent at his disposal.

2. Spo being able to have the success he has had, regardless of his level of talent, doesn't mean any/every talented coach will do the same. We hear that entire Heat organizationis a well oiled unit, so it isn't even just about Spo. Their pieces always seem to fit, that is what happens when you have a competent front office.

Every supposed good coach that is given non-star talent is afforded THAT luxury but they always get the blame for their squads no being successful.

3. Highly Disrespectful to consider what Mike Brown and Walton did as, "rolling out the balls" but that is the narrative pushed by the media, so I don't blame you for feeling that way.

But what does THAT say about Kerr? Nothing. It says the players were SUPER talented. Which goes back to my initial point of TALENT is far abpve the most important factor in producing a winning team.

Me personally, I don't have enough intel to disrespect any of those coaches to say who is or isn't bad. Everything I hear is second-hand info or judging them based on team success. That has always been ny stance.

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

HIM HIM BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

Sure. Pretend like a very wild set of circumstances and unforeseen injury bug did not prevent the warriors from 3peating. Also pretend like the media wasn’t licking their chops to “split up the warriors” .

Cool

are you gonna pretend a very wild set of circumstances in 2015 (injuries to every opponent in playoffs) and in 2017 (cap spike and kd free agency) arent the reasons they have their 3 rings?

are you gonna pretend a very wild set of circumstances in 2015 (injuries to every opponent in playoffs) and in 2017 (cap spike and kd free agency) arent the reasons they have their 3 rings?

Yes. A wild set of circumstances are the reason golden state was even great to begin with :lol:.

Nobody saw Steph Curry becoming THAT Steph Curry. And his own, timely injuries at the time helped them have cap space by him making $11m a year while performing at a Historically great, super max level. Nobody saw Draymond becoming draymond. And David Lee getting hurt in preseason, helped insert him into the starting lineup and changed them from being a good team, to 67 win team in 2015. Nobody saw Kerr with his 300 pass per game, post split action and encouraging Steph to shoot more 3s and play off the ball more as something that would be historically great. Add the switch heavy defense. And it was a lot of unforeseen ****.

The reason they were initially good had a lot to do with luck, a wild jump in talent from their 3 core stars (two of them on rookie contracts/one on a below market salary), and key free agent signings. Cap spike at the right time was definitely luck. But the Warriors from 14-16 (pre KD) were contenders when healthy. They were fortunate for some injuries with the Cavs in 2015 (although they still would’ve won it)....but that’s the nature of basketball.

Point is...I thought there would be a good chance KD stayed in GSW if they would’ve stayed the course, and he stayed healthy and they won. They didn’t...and a mix of things led to his exit. I maintain that the media was licking their chips to “split the warriors up”. KD said it today :lol:. That Draymond thing gave them an opening, and from that point on....it was turnt up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom