THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis might be the best player in the nba, but I'm never using a number one fantasy pick on him again. His free throw percentage numbers and lack of three point shooting makes me mad. This is my fault. I had him two years ago and I drafted him again this yr thinking he'd have improved in those areas lol

Can we talk about my son Markelle Fultz?

11 and 4 on 47% shooting in 24 mpg. He hasn’t found the foul line yet but the stroke isn’t buffering anymore.

6ers goofed

how did the sixers goof?

we freed up 9M and were able to get Big AL.. he didnt have a role with out team at the time and no time table to return.. we werent waiting around for that baby and seeing his sad IG story quotes everyday

Did you type all of this with a straight face?

Klay’s injury was more freak accident then overcompensating. If Danny Green doesn’t hustle back to stop the dunk, Klay lands on 2 feet. And I don’t see how Aaron Baynes falling on Curry constitutes as him overcompensating.

Klay doing fast break dunks? How often were you seeing that in the previous 2 finals that KD was not only healthy but dominated in?

IMG_20191031_125425.jpg

Fultz been better than josh Richardson this season too

:nerd:

Yeah no.

J-Rich’s threes haven’t been falling as much as they should so far this year but he’s been much more reliable of a player and has been awesome on defense. Fultz for all his measurables and athleticism is not a good defender at all.

It’s amazing how as soon as Fultz wasn’t wearing a Sixer jersey anymore all of you wanna slob on his **** at all times rooting for him like he’s your favorite player. He’s literally not doing one single thing different than when he last was on the court with us. Where he was mentally it just wasn’t gonna workout with trying to baby him and compete for a championship. I said at the time the only teams he could go to in order to have a chance at being successful were the Hornets and Magic. Two teams with no expectations and fan bases that don’t give a **** what happens.

how did the sixers goof?

we freed up 9M and were able to get Big AL.. he didnt have a role with out team at the time and no time table to return.. we werent waiting around for that baby and seeing his sad IG story quotes everyday

Correct me if I’m wrong but trading Fultz didn’t free up any extra money to get horford. That was $ from jimmy. Fultz bread came from trading for Jonathan Simmons who is out the league.

but Fultz being in Orlando is the best thing for him. I hope he takes over the starting job soon. Them yips are almost gone

This KD interview is great :rofl:

Max keep trying to bait him into “narrative” questions, and he keeps ho’ing Max :lol:. The look of disappointment on Max’s face when he tried to ask KD the....”did you go to BK to prove you can carry a team like LeBron” question....and KD responding by brushing him off ever time was funny.

Yeah no.

J-Rich’s threes haven’t been falling as much as they should so far this year but he’s been much more reliable of a player and has been awesome on defense. Fultz for all his measurables and athleticism is not a good defender at all.

It’s amazing how as soon as Fultz wasn’t wearing a Sixer jersey anymore all of you wanna slob on his **** at all times rooting for him like he’s your favorite player. He’s literally not doing one single thing different than when he last was on the court with us. Where he was mentally it just wasn’t gonna workout with trying to baby him and compete for a championship. I said at the time the only teams he could go to in order to have a chance at being successful were the Hornets and Magic. Two teams with no expectations and fan bases that don’t give a **** what happens.

I been a Fultz fan since 2015. Check the archives.

And it’s amazing how as soon as anyone puts on/takes off a 6ers jersey, your emotions change.

how long before it’s F Trey Burke and his whole family?

I was really happy that Brogdon was not on the floor for Milwaukee last night. They MUST know something about his foot that made them refuse to want to invest in him.

This KD interview is great :rofl:

Max keep trying to bait him into “narrative” questions, and he keeps ho’ing Max :lol:. The look of disappointment on Max’s face when he tried to ask KD the....”did you go to BK to prove you can carry a team like LeBron” question....and KD responding by brushing him off ever time was funny.

they went straight for the clicks with all of those questions. Barely asked about rehab. Barely asked about the Nets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom