THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramona Shelbourne was hyping up this 30 for 30 for months and it was dog****. I hope she never gets the opportunity to do another special project in her life. Wasted my damn time

Ramona Shelbourne was hyping up this 30 for 30 for months and it was dog****. I hope she never gets the opportunity to do another special project in her life. Wasted my damn time

When I first became aware of her, I thought she was a pretty decent journalist. Too much ESPN presence has ruined her..

Clippers were bought off racist money
Sterling told his property manager to only rent to asians because they wont complain about living in a ****hole. Dude was scum
That 30 for 30 was insane full of random as ****

When I first became aware of her, I thought she was a pretty decent journalist. Too much ESPN presence has ruined her..
It’s not all Espn I think. She’s just become the LA insider at this point and that type of insider job never really jives well with good editorial reporting. Too many people you gotta keep happy probably that it compromises your work.

Clippers were bought off racist money
Sterling told his property manager to only rent to asians because they wont complain about living in a ****hole. Dude was scum
That 30 for 30 was insane full of random as ****

That was all known though. Same as the Lakers being bought with racist money. Sterling’s been a known racist since before he bought the clippers. She made it seem like she had stuff none of us knew while she was promoting it.

That was all known though. Same as the Lakers being bought with racist money. Sterling’s been a known racist since before he bought the clippers. She made it seem like she had stuff none of us knew while she was promoting it.
I think it was for the non clipper fans.
I had no idea he helped Buss buy the lakers

Lue the only title coach in the last 30 years to take a step back.

balllmer probably paying him well and if the clips go deep. they were able to retain a few top guys that were up for other roles. lue is going to get a hc gig lined up pretty quickly if the clips go deep this yr

going to have a million kids rockin clippers backpacks this school yr :lol:

Last edited:
Had to come to Javier’s to celebrate the best day of the week.

69D854B0-CAE3-4825-9A8B-53AA02994D6A.jpeg

EEEEEEEEEEEZZ

TACOOOOO

TOOOOOOOOOOOZDAAAAYYYYYY

AYAYAYAYAYY ARRIBA ARRIBA ARRIBA ANDALE ANDLE MMMM SI SEÑOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom