THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to come to Javier’s to celebrate the best day of the week.

69D854B0-CAE3-4825-9A8B-53AA02994D6A.jpeg

EEEEEEEEEEEZZ

TACOOOOO

TOOOOOOOOOOOZDAAAAYYYYYY

AYAYAYAYAYY ARRIBA ARRIBA ARRIBA ANDALE ANDLE MMMM SI SEÑOR
Hard shell tacos with cheese and sour cream :smh:

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE was right about HIM HIM all along :smh:

When I first became aware of her, I thought she was a pretty decent journalist. Too much ESPN presence has ruined her..
Yea. She got gassed off following Honda Rousey. Then she started doing every espn show. Then she’d come on 710 ESPN pretending like she knew all this nba free agency scoop but would never break anything. I heard the first episode on that 30 for 30 podcast but just can’t get passed her narrating.

People worship narcissism, bravado, and braggadocio. But let some ball players celebrate, and it’s a problem. A “me, me, me” society. Mad at showboating. If you can’t understand then, that’s you.
Some opponents can be very insecure, jealous and sensitive to stuff like this. I've heard regular people say petty stuff like if somebody tries to dunk on them, they'll intentionally push them to the ground. Some other dude said he'd throw hands in some regular situation, i forgot exactly what it was but it wasn't even that serious. Only thing i used to get butthurt about is cats bouncing it off my head, only happens like twice in life though.

As fans, they only dislike it when it's a player they don't like.

Kuz gonna have a terrible year based of the **** he’s wearing and his haircut

8A1F7422-1053-430C-AEA9-AD0F512FB712.jpeg

How did this dude put this **** on, look in the mirror before he left and say to himself “yup this is it”

Kid should have spent the summer back in Flint to go find himself again

It's this hor**** "woke" culture. The fact Jaden Smith has fans explains why people put that **** on. People are more focused on standing out, regardless of how that happens than actual substance. Anything for hype, clicks, likes and followers.

It's this hor**** "woke" culture. The fact Jaden Smith has fans explains why people put that **** on. People are more focused on standing out, regardless of how that happens than actual substance. Anything for hype, clicks, likes and followers.

What does a “woke” culture have to do with that outfit though? People have always dressed outlandish. It’s more the fact that people have seen Kuz change right before their very eyes :lol: :rofl:. And it startles them.

I still don’t understand WTF “woke” means? Like people did some soul searching to seek knowledge? :lol:

JR not getting another chance. This is how he responds to controversial calls. With a dumbo move to prove a point.

This is what I believe over half of this run actually is. People actually complaining and arguing -- not all the post of shots made.

K > Summertime in Paris

I thiught antidope antidope only listened to drug music though
Primary but I also listen to Drake so I can't claim that anymore.

"Negative" Rap > all that positive we will heal the world, learn about the African diaspora stuff though.

Is it just me or do other people find Jaden and Willow Smith kind of weird looking? Maybe that’s a little too harsh, but I will like Will and Jada’s DNA should have combined to better effect...just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom