THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or do other people find Jaden and Willow Smith kind of weird looking? Maybe that’s a little too harsh, but I will like Will and Jada’s DNA should have combined to better effect...just saying...
Maybe their parents are too handsome

8A1F7422-1053-430C-AEA9-AD0F512FB712.jpeg

How did this dude put this **** on, look in the mirror before he left and say to himself “yup this is it”

Kid should have spent the summer back in Flint to go find himself again

Kuz trying to force the 90s vibes back with his outfits this summer.

Is it just me or do other people find Jaden and Willow Smith kind of weird looking? Maybe that’s a little too harsh, but I will like Will and Jada’s DNA should have combined to better effect...just saying...
Perhaps will and Jada have had plastic surgery done on their faces......think about it.

It's this hor**** "woke" culture. The fact Jaden Smith has fans explains why people put that **** on. People are more focused on standing out, regardless of how that happens than actual substance. Anything for hype, clicks, likes and followers.
Jaden Smith has more anti-fans who love to talk about the kid than fans

Jaden does a lot of work in the community but hes a weirdo he was good looking before he turned woke

Seems like that’s almost everyone famous these days, especially younger famous people.

But there are exceptions, like The Rock. I’ve never heard anyone say they hated The Rock.

Seems like that’s almost everyone famous these days, especially younger famous people.

But there are exceptions, like The Rock. I’ve never heard anyone say they hated The Rock.
Yeah maybe, but especially for Jaden Smith. He’s not really a high profile celebrity these days but people LOVE to complain about him on the internet.

Yeah maybe, but especially for Jaden Smith. He’s not really a high profile celebrity these days but people LOVE to complain about him on the internet.

Probably comes largely from jealousy/resentment. Since he has wealthy/famous parents, he has the means to pursue whatever career/interest he wants, and people will hate him just for that.

Never understood how people can follow someone’s SM page and dislike them. Like open up their page, and spew hatred. If I don’t like something, I’m not devoting any of my time to it. THOSE are the real weirdos. Can’t call Jalen a weirdo, if weirdo people are stalking his everyday moves, just to be critical.

Never understood how people can follow someone’s SM page and dislike them. Like open up their page, and spew hatred. If I don’t like something, I’m not devoting any of my time to it. THOSE are the real weirdos. Can’t call Jalen a weirdo, if weirdo people are stalking his everyday moves, just to be critical.

@wavycrocket

I’ll let you handle this one.

Probably comes largely from jealousy/resentment. Since he has wealthy/famous parents, he has the means to pursue whatever career/interest he wants, and people will hate him just for that.

Jaden Smith literally looks like he’s on meth, has face tats, a grill and calls his friends his boyfriends (while also wearing women’s clothing and saying he’s not gay or straight he’s “just Jaden” and also that Tyler The Creator has “been his boyfriend his whole ****ing life”). The fact there was a rumor that Jaden was going to cut his **** off when he turned 18 and people really believed it tells you all you need to know about how off this dude is. Willow Smith looks like a robot and wants to be in a “throuple” where she would be dating both a man and a woman at the exact same time and share each other (she said this right in front of her mom in an interview). They’re both weird as ****. Like the **** we get on Kyrie about pales in comparison to the “wokeness” of these two kids :lol:

And yes, I know Jaden apparently started a charity recently that brought water to Flint. You can be a good person and a ****ing weirdo at the same time.

I know a lot of people that don't necessarily hate him but think he sucks because of the quality of the movies he does :lol:

Is it impossible to think someone is weird and being different for the sake of being different without being jealous? You really think it’s wild that people can look at what Jaden Smith says and does and come to the conclusion he’s annoyingly weird?

Anytime someone criticizes a celebrity someone will call hate. There’s not a single ounce of jealousy I have towards Jaden.

I finally got through the last episode. This really turned into a Shelly fluff piece :rofl: :smh:

**** that old racist ***** too

Is it impossible to think someone is weird and being different for the sake of being different without being jealous? You really think it’s wild that people can look at what Jaden Smith says and does and come to the conclusion he’s annoyingly weird?

Anytime someone criticizes a celebrity someone will call hate. There’s not a single ounce of jealousy I have towards Jaden.

Jaden Smith is changing things up.

“I want the world to know that I am switching professions and that I am becoming a full-time inventor,” the multi-hyphenate tells Complex. “I’m going to spend all of my time inventing new technologies because I think I’m better at that than making music.”

This might sound jarring considering he just dropped a new album, ERYS. But don’t worry, music is still aligned with his purpose. “I’m still going to make music because I invent new songs,” he assures us. “I invent new ways to make music, but I’m not a musician.”

This article is from a month ago :lol: I need to know what kind of drugs this kid did/is on

Did I say it was impossible to dislike him for reasons other than resentment/jealousy? I said that’s probably where a lot of it comes from. I think he’s weird too, but I don’t care enough to let it impact me in any way. If a person doesn’t like him for whatever reasons, but goes out of their way to follow him on all social medial platforms just to get mad at the stuff he does/says, that’s more a them problem than a him problem. Not saying you do that; just goes to my overall point that anyone who is actively and regularly posting negative things about him on social media have issues that go beyond just finding him weird/annoying.

Jaden Smith is changing things up.

“I want the world to know that I am switching professions and that I am becoming a full-time inventor,” the multi-hyphenate tells Complex. “I’m going to spend all of my time inventing new technologies because I think I’m better at that than making music.”

This might sound jarring considering he just dropped a new album, ERYS. But don’t worry, music is still aligned with his purpose. “I’m still going to make music because I invent new songs,” he assures us. “I invent new ways to make music, but I’m not a musician.”

This article is from a month ago :lol: I need to know what kind of drugs this kid did/is on

This is like one of the least weird quotes he has :lol:

I've accepted that the younger generation will do things that confuse me, but if their intentions lay in the right place I let em rock.
My dad gets legit mad over Jaden Smith being so weird to him and I'm like why even care about it like that? :lol:

Wrestling :sick:
I use to rent ufc and backyard wrestling DVDs from blockbuster as a kid.
Had no idea what I was watching just hella blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom