THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait so ya'll back to watching ESPN?

can't keep up with ya'll.

BSPN this....but then every video posted on here is from some ESPN show :lol:

just like when everyone complains that Inside the NBA jumped the shark and then post the ":frown:" when it ends every year :lol:

So Steph is looking out for his own people...I guess he has lost many of his fans here for doing such. Black man doing his thing, props.

surprised turner let ros go at the end of the season
was ledlow their main sideline reporter last season?

love what curry is doing

Golf is an awesome sport to relax with 3 friends and play full 18 while drinking/smokin

So Steph is looking out for his own people...I guess he has lost many of his fans here for doing such. Black man doing his thing, props.

Nah man even the Steph haters know what’s real. You must have missed the posts we had discussing us getting access.

This is the best thread on NT. It’s some bad apples and we roast them.

I'm baffled why all these ball players insist on having recycled industry box. Don't make no sense at all. Especially ex wives of prominent stars.

Boys lame. Never knew how to get women in the first place. Can’t teach game.

All them fine *** creole women in Baton Rouge, and Simmons still ain’t flourish.

These dudes grew up being the most famous athlete in their school/college/country. Used o having regular box chasing them. When they meet celebrity box, they simp hard cause they treat them like regular dudes

I have no problem with Ben smashing Scottie Pippen’s ex but I don’t know what the hell he’s doing going out to a public place with her. That’s the type of chick that you should just have roll through after midnight.

When you’re a celebrity, dating a woman with status or merit ups your profile, so it makes total sense to me why celebs recycle females

Plus the circles you run in have you seeing these “recycled” girls (who are still hot to most) making you more prone to end up dating them

When you’re a celebrity, dating a woman with status or merit ups your profile, so it makes total sense to me why celebs recycle females

Plus the circles you run in have you seeing these “recycled” girls (who are still hot to most) making you more prone to end up dating them

I get it from a standpoint where the homie tells you what the woman’s attributes are as far as 3somes and privacy. But still

Amber Rose is a different story. She would have got a 10 day EASY

These dudes grew up being the most famous athlete in their school/college/country. Used o having regular box chasing them. When they meet celebrity box, they simp hard cause they treat them like regular dudes

And take alllllllll they money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom