THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s too many of y’all to at. Ingram looks good. But man when Booker was putting 30 a game on a 1 win team, #yall compared him to Kevin Martin

it's been 7 games of Ingram putting up numbers & losing vs 4 seasons of watching Booker do that... we're talking his team being down 20 & fouling the leading team just so he can get more shots up :lol: .

Shouts to Booker for balling & his team finally winning but with the praise that he was getting (next James Harden, second best 2guard in the L, ELITE playmaker etc etc) people were gonna push back

I thought the NBA was the "smallball" league? Lol.

News Flash: #17ontheway.

20191105_041120.jpg

Last edited:
Dare I say, the best thing to happen to the Suns in the short-term was Ayton getting suspended.

It seems so, but who could have anticipated Aaron “All of Australia” Baynes leveling up the way he has in Ayton’s absence?

Woke up and saw the score of the Blazers-Warriord game, how did the Blazers lose that game? That Warriors team is nothing but G-leaguers.

Let me know when y’all ready to have a discussion about Ben Simmons being the exact same player for 4 years now
B6DA4BF1-1E0F-4C8D-912F-50111C544191.png

He's better than he was as a rookie. He still can't shoot but he's a better playmaker and defender. He's also more decisive than he was as a rookie. Is he wear we all thought he would be? Probably not but let's not act like he hasn't improved at all

He's better than he was as a rookie. He still can't shoot but he's a better playmaker and defender. He's also more decisive than he was as a rookie. Is he wear we all thought he would be? Probably not but let's not act like he hasn't improved at all

This is not true at all
Assist percentages are down. Still gets to the line at the same rate. Still hasn’t expanded his range. Still has that loose handle. Look at the film. Look at the numbers. He’s the spider man meme

when he scores 8 in a playoff game, again, we will be here. he’s been some mid since he left LSU

thats cool like i said though yall were mute on him the 1st 5 games ..yall wake up check box scores and cant wait to get on here lol

Have your fun today fam its deserved just keep same energy all season

7 steals were nice but he needs to be better on offense esp no embiid

thats cool like i said though yall were mute on him the 1st 5 games ..yall wake up check box scores and cant wait to get on here lol

Have your fun today fam its deserved just keep same energy all season

7 steals were nice but he needs to be better on offense esp no embiid

i just watched all of his possessions. He’s the same guy always been. This is year 4. I’ve been saying the same thing for years. his halfcourt game is buns. Same awkward finishes.

baynes had him shackled. theres been no growth to his game. Free amitt5504 amitt5504

Say what you want about Devin Booker, but don’t dare tell me he doesn’t have excellent form on his jumper. Pretty much textbook.

i just watched all of his possessions. He’s the same guy always been. This is year 4. I’ve been saying the same thing for years. his halfcourt game is buns. Same awkward finishes.

baynes had him shackled. theres been no growth to his game. Free amitt5504 amitt5504
I’m reserving judgement lol his finishing is still bad but I can’t fault him for being aggressive when trying to get to the rim

It’s dumb how he shies away from contact but has hit some big FTs when it mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom