THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s easy to hate on Hobert and the optics look bad but can we chill with acting like this dude is the cause of this situation.

we don’t know if Mudiay or Mitchell had it before Rudy. Someone can have the virus for days/weeks and not show symptoms.

it’s easy as **** to hate on him, he’s a public figure and show know better but just as recently as Monday me and most people I know thought this was some fear mongering **** that was being exaggerated. Look at how the president was treating the situation. Everybody thought it was a joke.

I’m sure the guy feels bad and he’s an idiot but he’s not the reason the nba shut down.
Yo are you serious? FUHHHH RUDY man. There’s a worldwide crisis and dude had the balls to touch all the mics s like that like its a joke and he ends up being the one carrying it? Helll no

It’s easy to hate on Hobert and the optics look bad but can we chill with acting like this dude is the cause of this situation.

we don’t know if Mudiay or Mitchell had it before Rudy. Someone can have the virus for days/weeks and not show symptoms.

it’s easy as **** to hate on him, he’s a public figure and show know better but just as recently as Monday me and most people I know thought this was some fear mongering **** that was being exaggerated. Look at how the president was treating the situation. Everybody thought it was a joke.

I’m sure the guy feels bad and he’s an idiot but he’s not the reason the nba shut down.

It’s one thing to doubt the severity of the problem, it’s another to go out of your way to unnecessarily touch things and people just to make light of it. Most people were not doing that.

It’s one thing to doubt the severity of the problem, it’s another to go out of your way to unnecessarily touch things and people just to make light of it. Most people were not doing that.

agreed the optics look bad and he should’ve known better but I’m not going. All the media dudes in the room were laughing when he was doing it.

like I said he should’ve known better and the video is a terrible look but he’s not the reason this **** got shutdown. The guy probably feels like **** already I don’t see why everybody needs to pile on like he’s the sole reason of our problems.

I would contend that a lot of people took this thing seriously.. its been known about since November. If anyone had any international connections they most likely heard about the things going on.

China last month went thru unprecedented quarantines and lockdowns. following the cruise ship diamond princess was a saga as well. even back in January people were wearing masks on the subway.

Govt failed - but i think thats because they didnt want to start a riot.

things are shutting down slowly but you see how the people who aiNt believe it or Stayed ip to date are acting. sky fallin attitude.

rudy gobert just happens to be patient zero - caught on camera and audio saying and doing Immature things. He deserves the backlash , even though its not his fault he contracted it , he obv didnt want it , but hes gotta own up to him being silly and DEFINITELY putting other people in Possible danger.

his acts were basically like fake coughing in a crowded elevator .Some things you just do not do .Time n place

I would contend that a lot of people took this thing seriously.. its been known about since November. If anyone had any international connections they most likely heard about the things going on.

China last month went thru unprecedented quarantines and lockdowns. following the cruise ship diamond princess was a saga as well. even back in January people were wearing masks on the subway.

Govt failed - but i think thats because they didnt want to start a riot.

things are shutting down slowly but you see how the people who aiNt believe it or Stayed ip to date are acting. sky fallin attitude.

rudy gobert just happens to be patient zero - caught on camera and audio saying and doing Immature things. He deserves the backlash , even though its not his fault he contracted it , he obv didnt want it , but hes gotta own up to him being silly and DEFINITELY putting other people in Possible danger.

his acts were basically like fake coughing in a crowded elevator .Some things you just do not do .Time n place

All facts he’s an idiot.

people should’ve known better and should’ve been better informed but before this week started most ppl in the US were not treating this epidemic with the seriousness it deserved.

nobody would be mad at Gobert rn if that video of him doing that bull**** never came out.
I don’t think any of those media members contracted the virus but it doesn’t matter that’s still an all time **** move.

I’m just saying yeah he’s patient 0 but the nba was gunna get shutdown regardless of the Gobert video

Do ya'll know if Modelos and Hennessy still available at these supermarkets?

Gotta prepare for the worst.
War ready for a couple weeks

33B61309-CEF2-49FC-B1B3-C3CA49ACF676.jpeg

I'm honestly good with just the Gobert apology. Ready to move on. He was childish as hell, which speaks to the larger issue of why this is blowing up like it is: ignorance. I believe he truly is embarrassed and probably won't be a dumbass like that again...that's a good thing.

Not to mention, like others said, not only was this gonna happen anyway, it might be a blessing in disguise it was outed quicker than even another day or more. It seemed to really flush the tidal wave to shut down every single thing. Folks are taking it more seriously when they see athletes impacted now too...I'm moving on.

On another note: I read or saw somewhere that a Silver lining to the world shutting down and being clean is that it might wipe out the next flu season. That'd be cool.

I watched Contagion and Outbreak like 6 weeks ago when I first heard of this. Sort of as a joke on some "imagine sh*t like this really went down?"

Welp.

ESPN is showing Delaware State v Morgan State women’s basketball highlights and trying their best to make them interesting.

ESPN is showing Delaware State v Morgan State women’s basketball highlights and trying their best to make them interesting.
I’ll even watch poker right now… I’m dying need sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom