THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say we hate him.

Do you love him?

2468858-6b8e65b589cf604eef428bef226d8e90.jpg

Nobody mentioned Ian Mahinmi hitting a lick.

4 year 64 Million
To give you 5.33 PPG on only 180 games over the 4 years.

Anyone remember that time when Michael Jordan organized a boycott to stop the NBA after the beating of Rodney King (March '91)?

I just did some research, and as it turns out MJ resumed playing like not a damn thing happened, and in fact three months later he was partying it up and having the time of his life celebrating the Bulls' first championship:

Let me guess:

source.gif

Just like all the other examples I provide.

Mans evoked the name of Jessie Owens to prove he isn't a facetious Bron supporter or gives a damn about the concerns of the players

This is why I question why I'm a fan, of any sport, sometimes

Here is where you explain WHY evoking Jesse Owens, an athlete who decided to perform, was wrong.

A couple of pages ago, someone asked why it was commendable for a musical artist to release a song addressing the issues during this time, whereas it would be wrong for an NBA player to play and do the same thing. The reply was something like "those two things are different". No elaboration as to WHY they were different, just that they were different. Followed by a laughing emoticon. And this non-elaborating reply got like 100 likes.

Why is a black Nascar driver performing right now celebrated, whereas a NBA player performing right now (well, in a month and a half to be exact) spat at?

Is it LeBron's fault that the NBA wasn't like Nascar all this time?

Summer 2016 Free Agency :sick:

I miss the days when the top salaries were around the 19-24 million dollar per season mark and the lower tier salaries were around 1-5 million mark.

Here is where you explain WHY evoking Jesse Owens, an athlete who decided to perform, was wrong.

A couple of pages ago, someone asked why it was commendable for a musical artist to release a song addressing the issues during this time, whereas it would be wrong for an NBA player to play and do the same thing. The reply was something like "those two things are different". No elaboration as to WHY they were different, just that they were different. Followed by a laughing emoticon. And this non-elaborating reply got like 100 likes.

Why is a black Nascar driver performing right now celebrated, whereas a NBA player performing right now (well, in a month and a half to be exact) spat at?

Are you forreal? Like honestly asking?

Or is this a part of your character?

It's pretty obvious. No? Like how they're different?

I have to say, in a way it is admirable what you're doing, and it has taught me a lot.

LeBron haters of all creeds:

Jordan stans
Kobe stans
Curry/Warriors stans
An occasional Durant stan here and there
And fans of all kinds of retired players or players who have 0 chance of winning a championship this season

All unified in the single cause of preventing LeBron from getting his 4th championship by desperately trying to making it look like resuming this NBA season = succumbing to systematic racism

41.jpg

I'd be lying if I said that I liked it, but I do admire it and it's beautiful in its own way.

source (1).gif

Despite the blatancy of your hypocrisy getting exposed over and over again and "Are you serious?" being your only replies. Keep on fighting that good fight on the Internet.

Last edited:

I want to say that you're better than this, but I don't know you. You don't have anything to say to me, please don't quote me.

This is embarrassing, and the fact that you still haven't apologized...

Apologize for what? Sarcasm gets points made. Do you think someone should apologize for posting this picture that sarcastically misquotes Jesus?

a42b43963f9d5f13e074351f698fe648.jpg

Anyway, report me. Maybe you'll get me banned.

Congrats on feeling proud of making racially insensitive comments on the internet and claiming victory over it.

You won't succeed into make me feel guilty that I've made racially insensitive comments any more than you'll make me feel guilty that thinking NBA coming back is a way of fighting racism and not succumbing to it.

Not trying to do anything. It's been hours and you haven't apologized so clearly you don't care. You have fun continuing to do what you're doing.

Couldn't care less what you do. I don't respect you which in the grand scheme of life means nothing being that it's the internet but I hope that someone who thinks this way doesn't end up in a position of influence over anyone in life.

I have to say, in a way it is admirable what you're doing, and it has taught me a lot.

LeBron haters of all creeds:

Jordan stans
Kobe stans
Curry/Warriors stans
An occasional Durant stan here and there
And fans of all kinds of retired players or players who have 0 chance of winning a championship this season

All unified in the single cause of preventing LeBron from getting his 4th championship by desperately trying to making it look like resuming this NBA season = succumbing to systematic racism

41.jpg

I'd be lying if I said that I liked it, but I do admire it and it's beautiful in its own way.

source (1).gif

Despite the blatancy of your hypocrisy getting exposed over and over again and "Are you serious?" being your only replies. Keep on fighting that good fight on the Internet.
Bruh...you are out of your mind. It's making me uncomfortable. Seriously..block me

Kupchak was good at drafts and trades, but he was bad at handing out free agent deals.

I get what he was trying to do in 2016, it just didn't work out for a variety of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom