THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to cop some head bands.
C3D8667C-CF85-4DBB-9356-497CB5709E82.jpeg
I’m basically gonna be rocking this for the foreseeable future #TeamMyrie

Y'all still ain't got a cut yet? Get ya barber to do a house call.

I went back down to a short cut and tapeup, used to do the combover but was annoying to keep up. Bad thing with a taper is a cut every 2 weeks is mandatory. Im looking crazy again.

May be different versions. The one I’ve taken is a very long swab (right nostril) It goes all the way to sinus. The swab stays there for 15-20 seconds. Then the nurse pulls it out. The first time I took it I bled a lil bit.

Ive also heard of a mouth swab

literally cringed just reading that

Y'all still ain't got a cut yet? Get ya barber to do a house call.
My barber was offering house calls during the lockdown but even so I kinda liked having an excuse for letting my hair grow out a whole bunch :lol:

Gotten to the point where I'll probably try to get it twisted during this week since spots have started reopening since last week over here cause I'm starting to die in this heat with it :lol: :sick:

I’d go to the shop if I wasn’t on this WFH schedule. I leave the house like once a week though so I might as well save the bread

I broke down and ordered a nice pair of Wahl clippers, and told my son we're going to learn how to cut hair, using each other.

His head, I did decent. Nothing too fancy, 1st time, so just getting a feel for everything. Tried to do that Mike Trout faux hawk down to the arrow at the base of the neck in the back. Not quite, but it was decent.

My head? He's 12, so I was trying to be very understanding about that, but when I tell you 'room for improvement' and 'learning curve' and professional work jargon like that...

... BRUH, HE BUTCHERED MY ISH!!! 😂😂😂

Where do we pinpoint UA's decline: Steph's dad shoes or KD signing with the Warriors?

Back in my retail days I was working there and their corporate is a **** show. Some of the decisions and the way they wanted to do things baffled me. When I'd have to watch training videos all the people talking looked like they were just Kevin Plank's buddies :lol:
Donated all my UA shoes once I got out of there

Kanye West liked the UA Forge 96 so much that he wanted to sign a deal with UA to design sneakers and lifestyle clothing. They agreed on a contract but UA added that every shoe must have the big “X” on them. Kanye wanted it out of the contract and wanted the “X” only on the insole. Under Armor told him to take it or leave it😂
1593288916880.jpeg

1593288976813.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom