THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im just wondering who portland guards bron with?

i think the combination of nurkic, whiteside and collins is good enough to bang with AD and the lakers bigs. or perhaps they employ the strategy the warriors took a few finals ago, which was let Bron cook and get his but neutralize everyone else
melo

melo when stotts is telling him he's the sacrificial lamb on defense:

c68c5a47653ad7baadef02442fff72b2_w200.gif

Save the fake outrage over ONE persons vote...
If Bron actually wins then that’s something to be upset about
Y’all be oding on the Bron/Lakers hate :lol:

Where Embiid come from?
1597216354936.png

steph wined and dined embiid not too long ago when the sixers were in town and more recently was rocking embiid's new signature UA sneakers talkin about "welcome to the shoe family" or some ****.

some major reaching as there's not even a hint of a rumor.. but warriors are out of the playoffs and fans have too much down time. however, i want it to happen just to see the tears being shed here.

I just listened to the JJ pod episode with Pat Bev 🔥
I never heard Pat before, he killed it. Y’all should listen if u haven’t heard it.
Basketball is amazing in the sense that JJ and Pat are completely different dudes. But once you get to know them they are the same in so many ways.
Listen to his interview on Knuckleheads?

I mean the fact that we're even seriously discussing a 1-8 matchup is a problem. But I digress... The NBA better suspend Giannis.
they wont suspend him for the playoffs thats for sure.

maybe the begining of next season if that.

nba will never punish their “good guys”

He puts hella work in. Stayed loyal to portland when he could've left for better opportunities elsewhere and still got paid. And he's just a solid dude. I dig that he went and marched with his people, w/o security. Feels like one of the homies and less like a star ball player.

I agree with all of that but why does that mean he deserves something that has to be taken.

I guess my issue is the use of the word deserve in anything rooted in competition.

I woulf say the same thing against Barkley/AI/Malone/Stockton/Reggie "deserving" a ring.

Dame is a warrior and demands respect for not teamming up in this era.

Listen to his interview on Knuckleheads?
Not yet , I will... I only tried their podcast recently, I heard the Tim Thomas one, I can’t remember if I did any others. The JJ/Pat bev one left me wanting another Bev conversation though. I feel like he could be a guest speaker at a Corporate sales meeting. I been in sales forever, we’ll have speakers who are world class climbers or we had Jocko the marine dude. We had Dickie V once lol. Bev would kill, I’m not sure any other nba player I’d nominate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom