THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) NEXT: OFF-SEASON

Welp, guess you can start listening to me finns. Your boy just basically used everything I said yesterday.

Now, for just this season. Stop 5 man blocking. Start goin to 6 and sometimes 7. Keep a RB or TE in. Move the pocket. RUN the ball. Throw screens. This will help slow down pass rushes. You know why the line is getting killed? EVERY team knows EVERY PLAY. Pass. Pass. Pass. Pass. Who the hell could block with **** like that? :lol: We have a bad oline, ok, then do something to protect them, not expose them. :smh:

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1h
More roll outs, draws, screens, play action, I-formation, BIT OF CREATIVITY would go a long way to fixing Phins problems. That is coaching.

Hmmmm, maybe I'm dumb too if Omar is saying the same things as me. :\ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every fanbase needs someone like Aaron ............ a reminder of what it would be like if he weren't amongst our fanbase :rofl:

Every fanbase needs someone like Aaron ............ a reminder of what it would be like if he weren't amongst our fanbase :rofl:

:pimp:

I HATE bye weeks. We get to stew over 2 losses for a couple weeks. I'm going to the Packers/Ravens game this weekend which should at least keep me occupied.

Btw, seems like McKinnie wants to be a Dolphin. I'd rather have Martin back at RT and McKinnie than ever have to suit up Clabo's bum #!! again.

Well, the Browns lost, Ravens lost, Texans lost, Jets lost, Bills lost, and we were 10 seconds away from the Patriots losing and this would have been the absolute perfect weekend. :lol:

Absolutely no choice but to win at home against Buffalo and their 3rd string QB. I don't care how ugly, how pretty or anything in between, just get the W. Keep in the hunt, see how things shake out.

Injuries taking over yesterday for a lot of teams, hopefully we can stay healthy a few more weeks before teams start shutting guys down. (Texans, Steelers)

Did you see the huge hold on that last play that wasn't called? I hate the patriots, cheating ***

Buffalo is tougher than I thought. I thought Cincy would blow them out of the water. Somehow we're 10 point favorites

Buffalo is tougher than I thought. I thought Cincy would blow them out of the water. Somehow we're 10 point favorites

[COLOR=#red]You take away AJ and you would see how limited their QB is. Good game yesterday, but as a whole he doesn't do much for me.

Dolphins do NEED the win but more importantly they need to figure out how to roll the pocket, keep a tight end, double tight end, keep a back in to block. Even if it is a chip and go, fine because Jerry and Clabo for sure won't hold. Martin has been fine, I don't have any real complaints. Would like to see Dallas Thomas back just to see if he can actually go. I saw someone post, think it was CP, that there is a LOT of offensive potential from rookies this year and the Dolphins took Thomas.

Where as I see what he is saying, again think it was CP but not too sure, I believe they NEED the Guard depth IF he plays and plays well. He should be starting Right Guard which would help Clabo just a little bit, but he is just a huge liability.

Also I think the health of the defense is a huge issue... hopefully most of everyone can get healthy from the bye through this week...
[/COLOR]

Yeah it was me. I loved Reed, Fauria, Gio, Williams, Eifert, etc, we have Dallas Thomas. :lol:

But, everyone screamed for Oline, so he drafted Oline. Have to blame fanbase too. Short sighted folks like finns that demand results NOW. :lol:

Yeah it was me. I loved Reed, Fauria, Gio, Williams, Eifert, etc, we have Dallas Thomas. :lol:

But, everyone screamed for Oline, so he drafted Oline. Have to blame fanbase too. Short sighted folks like finns that demand results NOW. :lol:

:lol:

[COLOR=#red]The reality is half of the time Tanny can't take a proper drop without having at least one person in his face let alone being pressured, hurried, and sacked constantly. We just don't know IF Thomas can play at this level yet. If he can and can play well... he is no doubt a huge upgrade from Jerry... but it doesn't mask Clabo or Incognito who is getting blown up a bit. He would probably be better on the right side at this point in time, but the Guard play is just awful right now. Would it have been better to get more offense... maybe but Tanny would still have people constantly in his face and throwing lane.

Would it be better for him to get a second or two longer and find clay, gibson, wallace, hartline, miller? Yes. I said it before the season, this isn't the team... it's next years. Even with a 3-2 start (which is a good start)... I still believe that.[/COLOR]

Same here, it's why I'm not worried yet. We're playin with house money so far.

You don't just take your 2nd year QB and go win a Super Bowl. :lol: It takes a little time.

The key is to get players around him that will be ready in 2-3 years. As long as we stay focused, sign the right free agents, draft well, develop those we do draft, then we will have our shot.

IF, we strike this year and nab 1-2 of the BILLION playmakers that will be in this draft, and overhaul the Oline to boot, suddenly as Tannehill starts to enter his prime, we will be in much stronger position. (as well as Brady gets 1-2 years older as well)

I want to make the playoffs and get them all that taste this year, sure, I want to see progress in guys, like Charles Clay, Lamar Miller, J Martin, Dion Jordan, etc, but I don't need them to be finished products THIS year. Just want to see them progressing.

You think I actually approve of that draft? Our OL is in shambles bro. Clabo was threatened to play better or he's benched, that should've BEEN happened. :lol:

Honestly I don't get how Ireland has a pass for this line. This is his 5th year and the line other than Mike is completely in the air for 2014.

We've been putrid. Keep it close, steal it late. Buff played OT last week, we should be fresh, plus its hot in Miami. Stay with it....

I said it on Twitter earlier, I've been patient, and continue to believe being patient is the right way for a young roster. The team is deeper than it was in 2011, the QB is young and can improve, however, all of that, ALL of it, is under the assumption that the coaching would work and develop these players. At this point, as seen today, that is not happening.

Off a bye week, this team looked terrible. TERRIBLE.

Now, finns wants to blame Tannehill, but as we know, he's not too bright. He thinks everything is on Tannehill. For instance, 3rd and 17, allowing the first down. That's on Tannehill. Calling a pass play under 3 minutes with the lead, that's on Tannehill. Starting Daniel Thomas, that's on Tannehill. Put a helmet on the QB's head, that's Tannehill's fault. Stopping a rolling punt that has gone 74 yards, and being the first to touch it, from out of bounds, that of course is on Tannehill.

Despite all those things that are on Tannehill, the kid drove down and picked up 3 TD's to take the lead, and held that lead until some strange decision to throw the ball with the clock running and us a chance to bleed the clock dry.

ALL of that, came down to coaching today. Poor prep, poor calling, poor adjustments. Want to throw a pass late, why not double team Mario Williams?

Bottom line, coaching killed us today, and now I have no idea what comes next. They just gave away a GOLDEN opportunity to go to 4-2, right behind the Patriots for the division. Now we're a half game from being back in last place. Can't make changes right now unless they fold the whole season, but I assume at some point OC will need to go, and I don't know if Philbin will keep his job. If they don't right the ship, immediately, heads will have to roll. You can have a poor game on a Thursday night. Or the game after a Monday night game, short week, etc. That's understandable. A poor showing, at home, off a bye week???????? No. People need to be shot for that ****.

Back
Top Bottom