THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) NEXT: OFF-SEASON

This is why I said it was a bit too early to extend Ireland. I'm not saying fire him yet. I'm saying it was too early.

Also, we need a HC like Cowher.

So the dolphins lost to bills, pats lost to jets, and Broncos lost to Colts? Was yesterday a joke? Upset day of the year?

I want to say that in all of my 26 years of being a Phins fan, that was one of the most disappointing games I've ever watched. My quick thoughts:

-CP, the pick 6 is on Hennehill. The AWFUL, HORRIBLE, GROSS lob in the endzone for an INT was on Hennehill. I won't blame him for the fumble because we should've been running the football anyways, but those 2 picks are ALL ON THE QB.

-His first quarter QB rating was 2.3. TWO POINT #%!@%!@^@ THREE. That is the worst for a Phins QB since Damon Huard back in 1999 folks. Even the great Ray Lucas never had a quarter of football so bad.

-Philbin needs to be a goner. I have not seen 1 game from him in his coaching career where I was happy to have him. He's boring, vanilla, emotionless, and a bonehead. The things he talked about in his inaugural presser have never seen the light. Talk about a well coached football team, yet his team continues to make bonehead plays like the punt that was screwed over by Don Jones touching the football after being out of bounds. That's a poorly coached football team right there

-Ireland... oh my buddy Ireland. If it's not Colombo, it's Clabo. If it's not Clabo it's John Jerry. I'm tired of these cornfed slops giving up sacks like peppermints. Clabo has given up 8 sacks this season, in 6 games. Colombo gave up 6 in the entire 2011 season. He's not benched yet. FIRE THE COACHING STAFF.

This team isn't a playoff team and now it's apparent we're not seeing any improvements. We beat Buffalo 24-10 last season. This season we lose to them with a 3rd string QB and a banged up offense. Jeff Ireland's favorite season is a 7-9 one, and we're headed that way. Sick of wasting my time watching the same old song and dance every season.

Looks like Hennehill checked into the pass play that he fumbled in. I take it back, it's all his fault.

Considering the Dolphins were at mid-field and needed to kill three minutes, why not continue to run the ball? Why exactly were the Dolphins passing on second-and-8 from the 50-yard line with a one-point lead?

Tannehill acknowledged he checked into a pass play after seeing the Bills defense in an eight-man front, which means they were committed to stopping the run.

"It was one of our pass concepts," coach Joe Philbin said. "It was something we'd done a bunch of. It was a base concept, a play we felt we knew and a play we felt we could execute."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...phins-1021-20131020,0,4840278.story?track=rss

No finns, the pick 6 was on Gibson. Watch the play again.

The lob into the end zone was on Tanne, no question there. The pick 6 was Gibson's route. Only about 350 different people spoke on it, but I know you read Omar, so yeah........

Oh, Omar wrote that Tannehill checked into that call? Sweet. :lol:

No finns, the pick 6 was on Gibson. Watch the play again.

The lob into the end zone was on Tanne, no question there. The pick 6 was Gibson's route. Only about 350 different people spoke on it, but I know you read Omar, so yeah........

Oh, Omar wrote that Tannehill checked into that call? Sweet. :lol:

:lol:

So no comment on your boy checking into a bonehead play? Should've just run the football and the team was averaging 5 yards a carry. Why throw it there? Would Luck have checked into a pass play? Russ Wilson? RGIII? Doubt it.

The QB is sorry and we'll be drafting another one in another year or 2. I saw this same #%!@ with Chad Henne. A turnover machine that was defended until the very end.

If the GM and coach goes, the QB will too. Deal with it. He ain't Luck, he ain't RGIII, he ain't Russ Wilson. He's Hennehill, a guy that's not good enough.

One more thing I forgot to blame Tannehill for, Wake played just 21 snaps, and Jordan played just 25.

Oh and Lamar Miller played 33 snaps, Daniel Thomas 29.

Stupid Quarterback. :smh: Why he plays his best players so little, I just don't understand.....

"It was one of our pass concepts," coach Joe Philbin said. "It was something we'd done a bunch of. It was a base concept, a play we felt we knew and a play we felt we could execute."

If you teach someone to see 8 in the box and check out, and he sees 8 in the box, what is he going to do...........?

Oh

One more thing I forgot to blame Tannehill for, Wake played just 21 snaps, and Jordan played just 25.

Oh and Lamar Miller played 33 snaps, Daniel Thomas 29.

Stupid Quarterback. :smh: Why he plays his best players so little, I just don't understand.....

Well we both know this coaching staff is stubborn. I'm not sure how long Philbin lasts but the honeymoon is over. Lamar Miller was busting runs for big gains and we barely use him. I'm sorry but that is gross mismanagement of the personnel. Coming off a bye, this team looked lax, lethargic, and ill prepared. Where have I seen that before? *cough Sparano*

If you teach someone to see 8 in the box and check out, and he sees 8 in the box, what is he going to do...........?

Oh

Time to run the clock out. End of story. You have to KNOW your football team. What happened 2 weeks ago C? Suggs and Dumervil destroy us play after play. Clabo cannot hold his man. Ryan has to know their ears are pinned back. What happens? He fumbles for a 7th time this season and game over. CANNOT HAVE THOSE MISTAKES.

0 sacks in the game for the first 53 minutes.

Why he would think of Baltimore game 2 weeks ago, I have no idea.

So not sure why he would "expect" sack, yet you blame him for being in a hurry, etc. *shrugs*

I'll just blame him for everything like you. I'll ignore all the scouts that like his game a lot. You and Omar are the ones with that knowledge. :pimp:

0 sacks in the game for the first 53 minutes.

Why he would think of Baltimore game 2 weeks ago, I have no idea.

So not sure why he would "expect" sack, yet you blame him for being in a hurry, etc. *shrugs*

I'll just blame him for everything like you. I'll ignore all the scouts that like his game a lot. You and Omar are the ones with that knowledge. :pimp:

:lol: Because "scouts" are always right, right?

You can keep your 11 turnover QB. I'll push for a franchise QB that can win games for his football team, like the 3 I listed above. Ironically, all 3 won this week.

You were saying the same #@!~ with Henne. Hell I'm sure you were saying the same #%!!~ when Fiedler was throwing rainbow ducks to Chambers and Marty #^@^#@! Booker. When is enough enough? When are we going to stop accepting mediocrity? You want a guy who throws pick 6's for breakfast, be my guest. You'll continue to wonder why the regimes keep changing. Until THAT GUY is drafted, we're going to continue losing embarrassingly.

Yes, RG3 looked amazing last week, and the week before, and week before that.....

And Tannehill sucked when he beat Luck, in Indy

Or when he beat Wilson last year......

Yeah, but don't worry about those, you can still cover those up.

Yes, RG3 looked amazing last week, and the week before, and week before that.....

:lol: :rofl:

Those three QB's actually MADE THE $^@@$^@@ PLAYOFFS!!!

Who cares he won the head to head matchup? Those QB's consistently win and all have playoff experience. Hennehill is going to miss the playoffs again. Keep the excuses rolling, it's getting pathetic.

"Bu bu but he beat Luck head on! Who cares Luck is going to the playoffs?" :rofl:

At this point, I don't even know why I'm arguing with you. :lol:

I should just listen to H3at.

You and Omar are right. Hennehill sucks. He is the reason we aren't any good. Rest of the team, coaches, etc are great.

Pick 6's for breakfast.

At this point, I don't even know why I'm arguing with you. :lol:

I should just listen to H3at.

You and Omar are right. Hennehill sucks. He is the reason we aren't any good. Rest of the team, coaches, etc are great.

Pick 6's for breakfast.

:lol: You're the one defending him. He could throw 7 picks in a game and you'd tell me I'm not watching the game, or that you somehow see something everyone else missed. Check around. 90% of our fanbase is extremely upset with our franchise QB. You act like I'm the only fan saying anything.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 35m
N.E. pressed Jimmy Graham at line. Physical. Shut him down. Dolphins allowed free release. He toasted them. Who decides that approach?

Hennehill

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 38m
To (few) who don't think coaching matters. Look at N.O. last yr and this. Look at S.F. under Singletary & next yr w/ Harbaugh. Goes on ...

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 51m
@goldieonice They asked RT who'd allowed 6 sacks in 5 games to blk NFL's 3rd-leading sack DE 1 on 1 in crunch time. That's not on coaching?

It's on Hennehill

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1h
Ding, ding, ding!!!! Thank you. MT @Patmon3: why did Philbin put his faith in his OLine instead of his elite punter and defense vs Lewis?

Cuz, turnovers!!!!!!

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1h
He was promoted Sun. MT @loyal_venganza: Fins going to keep trudging Dthomas out there? Not as good as Miller & got destroyed on fumble!

Hennhill promoted Daniel Thomas!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, Omar is talking about not enough fans in the stands, and Clabo was great all day, he just had 2 bad plays. :lol:

Oh, and this gem.....

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 42m
I agree with @AKuperstein, running at the goal line and on those critical 4th quarter plays was NOT working. Why run into a wall.

Ummmm, because the clock keeps running, and then you pin the other team inside the 15 and make them drive 80 yards against your defense which can no longer worry about the run and just pin their ears back and go after the QB?

Maybe?

Annnnnd, I just went thru about 250 mentions from yesterday to this morning. ZERO, read it again, ZERO complaining about one Ryan Tannehill. Read that again, ZERO.

Well, cept finns of course. But maybe I need to go thru Omar's timeline to find some. Oh wait, no, Omar seems to be ok today, he just pointed out that Tannehill's has a better QB rating this year than Tom Brady does. Heh, weird.

Oh well, this loss is clearly on Tannehill. So was the Baltimore loss. And the Saints loss. And the 3 wins were on the defense, the special teams, and the run game. Cuz, Hennehill.

:lol: Dude was wanting to kill Tanne, and then kid threw 3 TD's to take the lead and suddenly his TL got real quiet. Now he loud. :lol: :lol: :lol: :smh:

:lol: My TL got quiet because I was numb. I had a bad feeling. This is the same stuff I've been watching since Ireland and Parcells came to town. Good enough to win against the best teams, bad enough to lose against the worst.

Now we have to face an angry NE team. lol hello 3-4

This is why I said it was a bit too early to extend Ireland. I'm not saying fire him yet. I'm saying it was too early.

Also, we need a HC like Cowher.

[COLOR=#red]To your point, and my own, there is no GM out there that is a world beater right now. Unless the Dolphins owner knows of one then what's the point in firing him. Yes there are some problems on the field but there are a LOT of good young guys there too. Clabo is garbage, but he wasn't in Atlanta. They tried to upgrade John Jerry... can't do much when the potential starter is hurt as well (Dallas Thomas). Half of the defense is injured, can't do much there. Everyone loves to blame Ireland... he isn't the problem.[/COLOR]

-His first quarter QB rating was 2.3. TWO POINT #%!@%!@^@ THREE. That is the worst for a Phins QB since Damon Huard back in 1999 folks. Even the great Ray Lucas never had a quarter of football so bad.

[COLOR=#red]Who cares what it was in the first quarter... the game isn't one quarter. He finished the game with 3 TDs and put his team on top to win. He didn't call **** plays for most of the game. He clearly was trying to Make a play because he was getting no help from the sideline.[/COLOR]

-Philbin needs to be a goner. I have not seen 1 game from him in his coaching career where I was happy to have him. He's boring, vanilla, emotionless, and a bonehead. The things he talked about in his inaugural presser have never seen the light. Talk about a well coached football team, yet his team continues to make bonehead plays like the punt that was screwed over by Don Jones touching the football after being out of bounds. That's a poorly coached football team right there
[COLOR=#red]
So was Tony Dungy, so is bill belichick, among many others. Not defending him but that just doesn't make sense.

The proof is in the play calling, on both sides of the ball, and the discipline. Which all have been bad.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
This was a bad one for sure... I was and am disgusted. It starts from the coaching and play calling, no two ways about it. It is just bad and other than the colts game, it's been bad play calling. Plain and simple.[/COLOR]

:lol: :rofl:

Those three QB's actually MADE THE $^@@$^@@ PLAYOFFS!!!

Who cares he won the head to head matchup? Those QB's consistently win and all have playoff experience. Hennehill is going to miss the playoffs again. Keep the excuses rolling, it's getting pathetic.

"Bu bu but he beat Luck head on! Who cares Luck is going to the playoffs?" :rofl:

Let's examine you're rationale. You said Tannehill = Hennehill, he'll never be good, we will never be good, til we get a Russ, RG3, or Luck, cuz, they made the playoffs. And they "consistently win" Even tho RG3's record is what right now?

Anyhoo, yes, all 3 made playoffs. Luck, 1 and done. RG 3, one and done. Russ, he won a game........against RG3, and then he too, was done.

Joe Flacco tho, he beat Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, and Tom Brady. Joe Flacco, he must be one of "those" QB's, right?

Drew Brees, GARBAGE team last year. Garbage. This year, 1 miracle away from undefeated 6-0.

Brady, Peyton, Rodgers, Brees, Ben, Eli, Flacco, what do they have..........?

Pretty good coaching, no?

Is Hennehill's coach up to their level? Is he getting the same coaching that those other QB's are getting?

Eli has 2 Super Bowls, this year he has 157 interceptions, did he forget how to QB, or something wrong with his roster, him, coach, what?

See, you only focus on one thing. You only see ONE angle. You literally see nothing else. It's why I was typing all that mess after the Saints game. You saw ONE thing, 4 turnovers, and wet the damn bed. Even tho as I proved to you, just 1 of them actually mattered in the game. Everything with you is "blame Tannehill, or blame Henne, or blame QB ______"

But never a coach. Or an OL. Or a WR that runs a route wrong. Or a garbage running back starting for some dumb reason. No, all you see is QB.

But there are 31 other QB's, they have good games, bad games, make plays, miss plays, and yet, they get wins, or losses, just the same, and people see that so and so missed a block, or missed a tackle, or a kicker missed a FG.

You ***** about Tannehill didn't make the playoffs last year. 7-9. He had the Jets beat, Carpenter missed a FG. He threw for 430 yards to beat Arizona, Carpenter missed a FG. That 7-9 becomes 9-7, and maybe they make the playoffs, and not Joe Flacco.

But hey, why would you take all that in, when it's easy for your simple mind to just type "HENNEHILL!!!!!!!" and think you have an actual pulse of what's goin on.

I'm still searchin, and I've yet to find anyone complaining about RT like you said. The ire is on the OL, Ireland, Philbin, and most def Sherman. With some Daniel Thomas mixed in. :lol:

But hey, Hennehill.

Oh, forgot to add, the only undefeated QB in the NFL this year? Alex Smith.

Thee, Alex Smith. He's like 25 and 5 his last 30 something games.

Probably all him too. All those wins, cuz of him, he's the QB. So in finns world, he is the man we want Hennehill to be.

Right?

[COLOR=#red]Dolphins traded for Bryant Mckinnie... was only a matter of time.

Can't say Ireland isn't doing everything he can.[/COLOR]

I'm still searchin, and I've yet to find anyone complaining about RT like you said. The ire is on the OL, Ireland, Philbin, and most def Sherman. With some Daniel Thomas mixed in. :lol:

But hey, Hennehill.

Check out finheaven for fellow fans complaining about the QB.

But try and lie that I'm not blaming others? C'mon don't play this game. I blamed Clabo, Philbin, and Sherman just as much if not more, check my tweets. Sherman is clueless. Philbin is missing a sack. And Clabo probably took that sack and gave it up.

Back
Top Bottom