THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

This lose didn't convince anything to me, it took Bron to be out for them to do anythjng. The game was had until then. I excpect the Heat to blow the Spurs out sunday

man, danny green caught fire at the worst possible time for us. but thats the game. he turned up when needed and it was enough to defeat us. cuz we sure as hell didnt adjust our defense AT ALL in the last 5 minutes. we guarded every drive, as if the last 4 shots weren't drained 3s off a fake penetration kick out.

sucks to see lebron go down like that late in the game.  

this game was there for Miami to take though.

spurs aren't the pacers or nets where miami could just coast by but miami is more then capable of turning it up a notch.  i'd be shocked if it's not 1-1 after sunday.

We have to try to do a better job containing the three point shooting. Our guys always got stuck in a clog in the middle, leaving Danny Green/whoever else wide open alone.

Offensively, just gotta tighten up. Sloppy TO's and bad shot selection. Lol.

the hate is serious...
mean.gif
Mann I was in Applebee's last night in New York watching the game with my boys. After LeBron went down, the whole building lit up like the Knicks won a game 
eyes.gif

I'm not even entertaining it anymore. These are the two best teams in the league. There isn't anything to talk to because 97% of the Haters in the Bron' thread root for teams that never play in June.

Yo even Jonathan Martin (ex-dolphin who was bullied) wanted in with some of the LeBron hate. He said, "with that said... Drink a Gatorade bruh, and get back in there..."

I'm not even sure people are fans of basketball anymore but would rather just watch LeBron fail. It's been 3years with him on the Heat and I still can't get use to this extreme hate for this man.

Back
Top Bottom