THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

I have no life but once again your in your rivals thread posting. Please keep continuing to make your self look more and more senseless.

Gentlemen please, let's revert back to the game and keep that the focus. At the very least, within this designated HEAT thread. Let's just be cool my S&T brethren please lol!
No doubt. Hopefully wade and bron come out with tons of confidence and hit these midrange jumpers there gonna have all series.

Dudes a troll ignore him.. Anyways I'm headed out to the road rally any Nter's gonna be out there tonight :glasses?

Dudes a troll ignore him.. Anyways I'm headed out to the road rally any Nter's gonna be out there tonight :glasses?
I can't be at those road rallys man lol it's to hard for me to watch the games those and bars I just can't do

Ever since dude signed up the quality of S&T has dropped.

only a matter of time until he gets sniped.

heat in 6.

:smokin

Last edited:
Tough loss and no excuses will be made due to the temperature of the facility. Gotta make adjustments and prepare for game 2!

No excuses we had game 1 shouldd have been a steal with the chance to go up 2-0 going home. Instead now we're pretty much at a must win game 2 because of brim cramping

I seriously thought we had it at one point during the 4th.

Chalmers has looked like garbage all playoffs!! But to lose when the best player in the nba goes out with 5minutes left when we're winning is a hard pill to swallow. The Heat are not built like the spurs, we don't rely heavily on the whole team like how the spurs do. If Duncan or Parker or Ginobli was to get injured it wouldn't matter because the style of ball they play.

Hopefully Bron can get all the treatment they he needs by Sunday and hopefully the a/c works in San Antonio.

Just a fluke way to lose the way we did :smh:

Back
Top Bottom