THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

There's a part of me that truly feels we're going to come out and smoke the Spurs. You wouldn't think we were the defending back to back champions with the way all of these media folks are talking. And it seems as though the team has taken note of this between all the "we lucked out last year talk" mixed in with Timmy's guarantee. The team sounds like they have a chip on their shoulder and hopefully they play like so. Heat in 6.

^^ I hope we come out and get the win tomorrow. We can't afford to leave Danny Green, Diow, and Patty Mills wide open for threes this series because if we do it's going to get ugly real fast.

But I have to agree with you, sports critics and everyone in between is treating it like the spurs are the back to back champions with 3 final appearances in a row. We should be the underdogs (record-wise) but I don't understand why we're are being sooo overlooked...

i love us being overlooked. and yea we gotta come out guns blazing to try and establish momentum. i say heat in 6. there wont be another ray allen savior shot. we need to close EVERY game

I HOPE WE SWEEP SO I CAN BE AT THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME NEXT THURSDAY!

MAAANNNNN, IF THAT HAPPENS!!!

EDIT- WINDHORST AND EVEN MIKE WALLACE ARE PICKING THE SPURS

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2014/matchup

SEND ME A PLAYOFF T SHIRT LOL

And I'm pretty surprised at the general outlook of the series. Pretty much everyone has counted the Spurs as a sure thing for winning the series.

Like.. we are the ones that are the back to back champs lol.

All we need to do is win one of these 2 games in San Antonio, and we are good. whether tonight or sat, we got this!

sooooooooo corny! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. but yea hopefully this is an exciting series, cuz i typically hate watching the boring spurs play

Last edited:
Im actually a Dwade fan drake
Can I exist bruh is that cool with you lol

Dwade knows he sits back but he knows

Why are these salty *** bulls fans in our thread? Ban these annoying dudes were not in there thread where we could be posting YouTube vids of us beating that *** in 2011 and 2013

Why are these salty *** bulls fans in our thread? Ban these annoying dudes were not in there thread where we could be posting YouTube vids of us beating that *** in 2011 and 2013
50622-1-1391287636.jpeg

wow! much angst. very salt.

i mean... he only said he wants wade to flourish, which we all do.

Dude has an Internet beef lol
I must've hit nerves in the past

It's cool the ignorance will be ignored
Cause I'm a man let the boys have there fun online this not real life If it was very diffrent story
But.it.is not

4 hours till tipoff
Good luck to you heat fans

Last edited:
Bro your own bulls fans were calling you out in the nba thread. Get ghost people call you Clifford Smith if you only understood what that ment man. What the hell us heat family equals a bunch of kids adopted by a millionaire.do you see any of else in the bulls thread talking any kind of craps at all?

Bro your own bulls fans were calling you out in the nba thread. Get ghost people call you Clifford Smith if you only understood what that ment man. What the hell us heat family equals a bunch of kids adopted by a millionaire.do you see any of else in the bulls thread talking any kind of craps at all?

Right, the last few pages, they have been CLOWNING him, its hilarious!

Right, the last few pages, they have been CLOWNING him, its hilarious!
He just dosent understand. The only time people Come at him is when he posts stupid **** looking for responses. Really what's the point of coming into this thread posting nonsense. He knows he's gonna get a response then says he wants nothing to do with it.

This means some to you huh?
You're a kid man this is nun to me
This is internet u very srs

Clifforsmiths a nt'er who made a bet and went ghost you're acting like a kid

Ppl clown me cool I'm successful
Forget them there jealous
Strong ppl dont get ruffled

Why you say something to and about me every thread and derail it is beyond me
Your real life mustvirally suck big time
Sorry you're a nothing

Peace
Clifford Smith was much more then NTer who lost a bet and then left. Lol but I'll leave that up to you to find out the rest in to why they relate you to him.

Peace :smokin

How am I following you in a thread that's based of my hometown team? Your team is Chicago my team is Miami your coming into the Miami thread posting lame pics and saying reckless things looking for a response. That sounds more like your following me don't you think? Coming into your rivals thread to look for arguments?

Back
Top Bottom